• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Toast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you like someone doing your job for a third of what you do it for? :rolleyes:

Well, maybe it wouldn't sound as bad to them, if it wasn't coming from a 'PDT-er' like you. The oportuntists pilots at skybus are Not that much different than those who "Pay For Training" and 'buy their jobs and their way into the industry' undercutting pilots who have worked their way up.

I guess PFT and undercutting others in the industry was 'OK' when you bought your job at Gulfstream???

Now you are just a 'class-less' alpa "cheerleader" but will always be a PFT-er, and have no room to talk, and should just STFU on this board. Sorry, the truth hurts.

And, for the record, this is coming from someone who has 'worked my way up' in this industry, had companies go out of business, been furloughed, many times, NEVER paid for training, and even chose to remain unemployed rather than to even sign a 'training contract' (for a job that I was more than qualified for, or over qualified for).

Again, You don't have room to talk.

For what its worth.

DA

Please elaborate, I'm genuinely not following your train of thought.

Really? What part are you having trouble with?

I'll type slow....It is my understanding that Skybust hired some of the ACA 320 Yahoos. You know the ones. They were going to "put UAL out of business". They undercut the HE!! out of industry salaries.

Now they tried it again. Pilot will never be paid a decent salary until the idiots who are willing to sit in the right seat of a 150 seat jet for $65 an hour are out of the industry gene pool. The best we can hope for is that they spend enough time on the street after the latest debacle to go get a job more suited to their standards and skills, and abandon aviation....otherwise, they'll be lining up to undercut you with the next fly by night outfit...then again, what do you make on the 190?:rolleyes:

PCL (et. al.)

Sorry, I thought that I was 'enlightening' people, but I guess from the above posts, even before mine; I guess EVERYONE already has your number.

You 'bought you job' to get into this industry, have NO room to talk about Anyone else, and as I said before; should STFU.

For what its worth.

DA

Dude back in 2000 I was making more as a D328 Captain for ACA, an excellent unionised regional carrier,

The greenbook you flew under at ACA was a good CBA. The contract prior to the greenbook at DH is Pinnacle's current contract.

DH pilots were lucky that the greenbook was negotiated at during the growing late 1990's.

Had Pinnacles current contract been ammendable in the late 1990 instead of 2005, they'd have a nice ACA style greenbook.

than you ever did at Pinnacle but that didn't stop you from going to work there. You were only interested in the fast upgrade and you truely didn't or don't give a crap about your peers.

he's spent way too much time volunteering. not sure how you can say he doesn't care. in fact of all the DH pilots that went to FL no one was in a national newpaper at a union Wash DC rally weeks prior to new hire class...

talk about self sacrifice for the profession...

God forbid that SWA eventually bid or takeover Airtran for I have little doubt you will wail and cry louder than a Banshee. You are solely about one person, yourself!!Again I say shame on you. You are one off the reasons why I personally want an inhouse union over at JetBlue as opposed to ALPA. I would be ashamed to call you a brother.

I'd reconsider....that

Latest resources

Back