Skybus' "rules of the sky"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, and don’t sneak food onboard unless you brought enough for the whole plane

I would love to see them try to stop someone with medical needs, ie, diabetic.
The ACLU will be all over this one.

There are already laws in place to a handle medical needs like these. Just don't forget your laminated doctor's note.

No phones, and agents that will appear at the last minute. One weather event will cause havok on that system.

How could that possibly cause a problem?

The Clampett's (StyBus' clientle) carry powerful iMac's with them everywhere they go. They'll simply log on to re-book.

I think they are going to do just fine. You'll be shoulder-to-shoulder with trailer trash fatties with t-shirts, flip flops and body odor, but hey, the ticket is cheap.

Well... they reconfigured the runways and taxiways at LAX for the A380...

I guess they can reconfigure the parking lot at CMH for Double Wide Trailers....

Hmmm. Let me see. My taxes will pay for the low income free WiFi so the welfare crowd can make a reservation, and my crappy salary will pay for their tickets. No thanks.

Oh wait, too late. Screwed again.

I hope they go out of business! Remember Legacy Air at DAL (or whatever their name was) and how AMR sued them into non-existence. tt would be funny to see AMR do it again to this outfit.

Goat

Oh, and don’t sneak food onboard unless you brought enough for the whole plane

I would love to see them try to stop someone with medical needs, ie, diabetic.
The ACLU will be all over this one.

What are they going to do? Rip it out of your hands? Idiots!

Hmmm. Let me see. My taxes will pay for the low income free WiFi so the welfare crowd can make a reservation, and my crappy salary will pay for their tickets. No thanks.

Oh wait, too late. Screwed again.

Ha ha. No doubt.

Nobody has mentioned that they truly are planning on making their money from the advertising they do on both the inside and outside of their airplanes. Really all they have to do is break even on the pax fares to cover pilot pay / fuel / lease... That actually is the scary side of it, it may work if enough pilots break down, cross "the line" and undermine and "minimize our affect" and support things like this. As far as I am concerned you'll be a picket line crosser. How would you feel if you saw the advertiser on your airplane was a HUGE FREAKIN' GREYHOUND. They have sold the second airplane skin to Nationwide Insurance... Greyhound is next. Smile guys, you who go enable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back