SkyBus gone tonight!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my money is on SHREK he is a big mother well u know peace brother

How you been big daddy ?! Got a question for ya - do you have any window switches for a Malibu ?

Remember the "screams" on New Year's Eve......LOL

Slow down there mvedepo,

Show me one post of mine that I bashed a Skybus pilot. Not one.

I don't like Skybus, never said I didn't like the pilots. Worked with most of them at ACA and trying to help the ones I can as we speak.

I lost my job just over two years ago too if you remember. ACA/Indy.

Re-read my post and insert your foot into your mouth.

Read the part where I purchased tickets on Delta for less then Skybus!!! You can read can't you?

Learn to read and go pick a fight with someone else.

Hawk Hope your able to help out J.A. he was a good guy to work with and fly with at ACA/Indy. I was sorry to see him leave NJA thought it was a Big Mistake but I think he still had eyes for big planes. Hope things are going well for you guys at VA.

Hey mvedepo,

Sorry, Thought you were busting me out.

Popgoesbubble,

Wrong hawk but I know who you are talking about. Yes JA is a great guy and we are trying to help him out with VA, JB or anything else.

Sounds like some of them are going to see what they can find in China.

It's going to be a bumpy road, hold on tight!!!!!

should have them meake and model and year of car also wht side you need and i'll check it out when i get home on tuesday peace out brother

MV..

Since you decide to mock my military service, I'll ask you to at least get it right.

Looking at my profile you would see my position as FO/FE.
I am a C5 FE, though I was a LM on a Herk (slicks and Talon 1's!) at one time. Either way... required crewmember though as an FE I do log my time as it's a flightdeck crewmember.

What service were you in?

MV..

Since you decide to mock my military service, I'll ask you to at least get it right.

Looking at my profile you would see my position as FO/FE.
I am a C5 FE, though I was a LM on a Herk (slicks and Talon 1's!) at one time. Either way... required crewmember though as an FE I do log my time as it's a flightdeck crewmember.

What service were you in?

I mock you just as you mock the careers of your fellow pilots. And as for my military background. I was in the army for 8 years. I was a machine gunner (M-60 and Saw). 2 of the years I spent as a drill Sgt training infantrymen in Ft Benning, Ga. So yes I did my time.

First of all, they are not my fellow pilots.

Since you're ex-military.. I'll ask you this question. Is everyone who wears a uniform equal? You may think so, I differ.

Someone who serves, for better or worse during peacetime and war is held in higher esteem to me than someone who joins for the college benefits and then decides to disobey orders to be deployed overseas.

IMO, Skybus was a ploy by a bunch of managers and investors to see if they could run a airline, with no frills, no pay and minimum costs to themselves while trying to reek the benefits.
From day one, they used false advertising to get passengers.
Telling passengers that they were flying to major metro areas when in fact they were flying to outstations. They flew to Newburgh NY which is actually over 60 miles north of NYC!
They flaunted $10 tickets but in reality they only had a handful of seats at those prices.

And worse, they tried to lure (successfully) pilots with thoughts of PIC time or quick upgrades and stock options in lieu of pay.

Just because someone puts on a pilot uniform doesn't make him a fellow pilot with no consequences for his actions.
The few pilots that I know who went there are not people I would want to be associated with. And while there are over 110 other pilots there... I would question their reasoning for going there.

Have you noticed that NO ONE is happy/gloating/talking crap about the other 3 airlines that closed their doors this week. Why is that?

Always
Motch

PS> Are you an ex-Skybus pilot?

Hey motch, everyone knows that real pilots fly sideways. :beer:

Latest resources

Back