• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyBus gone tonight!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

When I was at a 121 carrier, it did affect me....but I didn't particularly care....there will always be these start up companies....and one might eventually work....my point is that you and others here are acting like complete asses for being happy that someone is out of the job now....it's pathetic

When I was at a 121 carrier, it did affect me....but I didn't particularly care....there will always be these start up companies....and one might eventually work....my point is that you and others here are acting like complete asses for being happy that someone is out of the job now....it's pathetic

....but I didn't particularly care - says alot about your integrity.

As for being happy SkyBus is gone? - I AM happy it is gone - it was a joke of a company.......RJ wages and illusionary "shares" to bribe pilots to sign up......make sure y'all have enough water on those airplanes now (go to COSCO)......what a joke. It would have put yet ANOTHER downward pressure on wages across the board. THAT is pathetic........

The pilots KNEW what they were getting into and rationalized that it was all about them......"We are going to take over the world......one Butterfly at a time" LOL

Go back to your Lear job and be happy you are no longer in Pt.121 - I am - because you sound like the type that would go to the next SkyBust.

I guess that having a primary hub in Columbus Ohio wasn't a great business plan after all. Why did anybody lend these people money in the first place with a plan like that?

But...but...Columbus is the most importantest city in the Midwest. Just ask any stoned/drunk OSU fan.

Latest resources

Back