• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky West to Buy Horizon 700's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So he'll quit pooping AAA batteries on the carpet?

You've got to at least try to keep up here...

A dog is to using a remote for its intended purpose as AAG management is to using those 700's to make money. Someone will take those airframes off of Bill "Fido" Ayer's hands and create value with them. As a matter of fact, someone will probably end up taking the whole Air Group off his hands.

That's not what your mother said last night. Suck it, Trebek.

I mean, really...how lame do you have to be where small penis jokes are your default response? If you really want to hang (no pun intended), intelligent and obscure is where it's at.

Most excellent screen name and avatar.

Hey, did you just make an intelligent and obscure reference to Sean Connery on the SNL jeopardy skit? Nicely done, again.

Lebowski

You've got to at least try to keep up here...

I'm tryin', but I suffer from "Q"400 vibration syndrome, caused by spending 20 hours/week with 13' noisemakers behind each ear. It permanently dampens the senses. It's kinda like smokin' a lot of weed, if I remember correctly.

A dog is to using a remote for its intended purpose as AAG management is to using those 700's to make money.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You're telling me 700s can make money? Now you're really harshing my buzz!

Someone will take those airframes off of Bill "Fido" Ayer's hands and create value with them. As a matter of fact, someone will probably end up taking the whole Air Group off his hands.

We can only hope.

Last edited:
Hey, did you just make an intelligent and obscure reference to Sean Connery on the SNL jeopardy skit? Nicely done, again.
Thanks...I think.

Now, I never called for intelligent and obscure everytime. Sometimes stupid and popular (like SNL Celebrity Jeopardy) works, too.

Latest resources

Back