• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky West to Buy Horizon 700's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think anyone wants 7003-7021 serial number those are old!! Maybe GOJet!!

Heard this the other day, makes sense.

Horizon only owns 2 CRJ 700s. The rest are leased.

I wouldn't be surprised if a deal is cut already. That would explain why our management is running around telling everyone not to panic, nothing is going to happen very soon. Yeah...right. They're trying to stave off a big jump in attrition as anyone with someplace to go punches out of this joint before the giant flush.

I can't believe with a net loss of as many as 17 aircraft over the next two years, management has still got a new-hire class on the books. What a bunch of boobs. Anyone showing up for a new hire class at Horizon in the near future should immediately be subject to a reasonable suspicion (or whatever it's called) drug test.

Dorky...maybe. But you wouldn't believe how such useless knowledge can come in handy in the dispatch world. Inside the brain of every good 'spatcher lives an encyclopedia of dorky knowledge that can help the movement of the operation.

Like...

Dorky...maybe. But you wouldn't believe how such useless knowledge can come in handy in the dispatch world. Inside the brain of every good 'spatcher lives an encyclopedia of dorky knowledge that can help the movement of the operation.

Like how to spank that little puppy using tweezers!

Latest resources

Back