Skip Barnette gone?? (ASA)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atrdriver said:
If Skywest blew the majority of it's cash reserve to buy ASA, and then tried to staple us, how long do you think they would survive with all of our planes parked (that's would be about half of the total new fleet)? Try to staple us and you will be looking for work at the same time we are.

So you park the planes, lose your jobs, and begin looking for a new job where you go back to the bottom anyway? Maybe I am missing something here.......

homerjdispatch said:
So you park the planes, lose your jobs, and begin looking for a new job where you go back to the bottom anyway? Maybe I am missing something here.......

Give it a rest Marge!

:rolleyes:I don't know who is worse.....front9 or homer? Both of which I could easily see crossing a picket line! NOT good for anyone! Skywest better tread very carefully with all of this talk! We all know it aint goin to happen anyway!

Then why are you so wound up about it? Or are you just trying to convince yourself?

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:I don't know who is worse.....front9 or homer? Both of which I could easily see crossing a picket line! NOT good for anyone! Skywest better tread very carefully with all of this talk! We all know it aint goin to happen anyway!

Deep breaths, deep breaths!!!

How hard is it for a bunch of First Officers to ground the airplanes if you are all stapled to the bottom?

Also, you can't really be serious in thinking most of your pilot group will begin grounding airplanes do you? I mean you guys cant even get a contract with ASA management right now!

In out!

Bluto said:
Then why are you so wound up about it? Or are you just trying to convince yourself?

We get wound up because someone always has to start with the "staple" issue and turn any thread into a pissing match. There just seems to be a bit of "pre-gloating" going on here from out west when it comes to Skywest buying ASA. How about we all wait until it happens? Until then everyone should just STFU.

Anyone been to ROA lately, saw some Skywest equipment and last I checked they don't fly there.

Just wettin' a line.

Tomct said:

I think they are all roomates with 410dude

Crash Pad said:
Anyone been to ROA lately, saw some Skywest equipment and last I checked they don't fly there.

Just wettin' a line.

Nice try...Skywest groundhandles United Express in ROA.

OK, enough of the Skywest crap, and back on ole Skippy. Why some of you almost worship this piece of crap is beyond me. He has done nothing here at ASA except promote Skippy to the big dogs at DAL. Recall all the photo shots he had done over here on the ramp? Posing for pics! But, not a bad career for a former Delta ramper to ASA CEO nevertheless!

All Skip cares about is, well, Skip. He got his $$$ and now he's gone! Good ridance! Don't worry about Chuckwagon, he ain't gonna get the job either. DAL, if we haven't been sold yet, will bring another Delta 'retiree' over to take Skippy's place. How many 'retired' Delta execs do we have over here now anyway ??? Hey, maybe that craphead over at CMR will take over and try to get ASA pilots to grant concessions. Never happen! We ain't like those wimps and crybabies over at CMR! Or, maybe Lisa will take over!!!

FLY BY THE BOOK, WRITE UP BROKE PLANES, DON'T GIVE UP YOUR AUG VACATION, AND DON'T PICK UP TRIPS!!!! NO FAVORS!!!!

Latest resources

Back