Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

410dude

From the Mesalounge.....

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Listen...stop pissing at everybody about the state of the industry. I am doing some training at Gateway, and [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]there's at least 400 ASU students getting ready to "come out". It will not stop. There are pictures of "[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Mesa Jets" all over the place.
As long as schools keep pumping them out, they're here to stay. Deal with it as an evolution in the business of flying.
[/font]

Cool! And you probably made more when you were a 172-RG Captain than you will make as a 5 year E-170 FO. E-Jets taking over the country, awesome!!!

410dude said:
From the Mesalounge.....

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Listen...stop pissing at everybody about the state of the industry. I am doing some training at Gateway, and [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]there's at least 400 ASU students getting ready to "come out". It will not stop. There are pictures of "[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Mesa Jets" all over the place.
As long as schools keep pumping them out, they're here to stay. Deal with it as an evolution in the business of flying.
[/font]

So.... you want to fly turbo-props? I'm confused?

Truckdriver said:
Cool! And you probably made more when you were a 172-RG Captain than you will make as a 5 year E-170 FO. E-Jets taking over the country, awesome!!!
70K/year? I never made that as a flight instructor.

410dude said:
From the Mesalounge.....

[/font]

Here's what's going on 410dude. The regionals are becoming the B-scale pilots the corperations have always wanted. The only problem is that it going to work this time because of the current economy, and fuel prices.

Latest resources

Back