• Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
eastflier said:
Everyone knows that if you have 500 hrs and someone asks you to fly a jet you will do it. No one cares who will get mad and if some people bitch about it on a message board. They are out for their own good lets face it. However did everyone think that maybe its the airlines fault for allowing little boys and girls with this time into their million dollar jet.

Shouldn;t there be some kind of regulation against people flying highly sophisticated regional airliners with in some cases up to 100 people on board with little or no experience? I think it would be a good idea.

But until the airlines and the FAA step up and say well maybe we sould put more experienced people in the cockpit it will never stop.

seeing as how there has been a rash of accidents in the last few years, they really should keep these lame brains out of the cockpit.

Guys, anyone who lists all the SEL airplanes and any MEL Pipers they've flown in the Aircraft Experience is ignorant of what is going on in the real world...so just take what they write with a grain of salt like you would a new puppy pissing all over the new carpet...

Tailwinds...

g159av8tor said:
Guys, anyone who lists all the SEL airplanes and any MEL Pipers they've flown in the Aircraft Experience is ignorant of what is going on in the real world.

Hmmmm. . . .and I 'spose you have it all figured out.

check6 said:
Hmmmm. . . .and I 'spose you have it all figured out.

I do for me. And I'll tell anyone willing to listen what I think...for free!!! If I charged I'd be Kit Darby.

Any who, it's not about having it figured out--it's about the FNGs listening to those with 4-6 years in this industry and beyond (only if they are still lucid and don't start every story with back then...or when stewardesses weren't fags or when it was fun...) with open ears and open minds to try and learn something. Listen!!! And not with that "I know better" smirk on your face and I won't make the same mistakes and poor career choices and I'll be a 757 CA at CAL at age 37...blah...blah...blah.

We all love to fly and that is our vice and downfall...get help before you have no self respect and you are bitter beyond your years. Find someone to talk some sense into you. Try women!

Tailwinds...

eastflier said:
Hey g159av8r is that your wife holding that sign. DORK!

Well I'm rubber and you're glue, anything you say bounces off me and........... What a Jacka$$

Hey, 1000 hour wonder

Learn to spell
Learn a better insult than "Dork"
Learn some respect for your elders Opie

Come back when your balls drop!!

JUST SAY NO to MESA!!! Any pilot group that lets J.O. walk over them are worthless. You guys and girls might not be that bad if you would stand up for yourselves and demand better work rules and a "real" contract!! You bring down the standard for everyone else! It is just as bad as SJS, you know flying 50/70/90 seat a/c for chump change!! Jets wear off and QOL and Pay become important!!

MESAhater said:
JUST SAY NO to MESA!!! Any pilot group that lets J.O. walk over them are worthless. You guys and girls might not be that bad if you would stand up for yourselves and demand better work rules and a "real" contract!! You bring down the standard for everyone else! It is just as bad as SJS, you know flying 50/70/90 seat a/c for chump change!! Jets wear off and QOL and Pay become important!!

Im sorry you feel that way considering the contract is what it is until its up in 2 more years. ALPA is the middle man for most pilots. They can only help in negotiating whats in the pilots best interests. If we got everything that we wanted it wouldnt be a business anymore. Mesa,Skywest, and Southwest are the only ones turnin profits out there right now. They each have their own way of cutting cost's and unfortunately Mesa is one of the lowest paying regionals. The 900 does get better pay vs. the 200 so dont worry about that. Sounds like you used to work for Mesa and got fired or something. Did you fu*k up? You probably couldnt pass their training! At least I would have a beer with another pilot before labeling them. Damn arrogant cocky superpilot

Latest resources

Back