• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sign of the times - Martha Stewart leaves Netjets for Talon Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter & fischman...both of you are class guys for your views on this matter...whether it is written or not, the rule is never talk about you passengers, let alone use their names
Thanks. I'm disappointed that our fellow aviators fail to see that. One of the things our customers pay for is anonymity. NEVER use a name.

Thanks. I'm disappointed that our fellow aviators fail to see that. One of the things our customers pay for is anonymity. NEVER use a name.

My reply was tongue-in-cheek for those who didn't know....
Even though she's no longer our customer, the hush hush should still apply.

Good-then go hang out in the regionals forum.

Then put it this way. If you post a story about and NJA passenger by name. And anyone finds out who you are. You will be fired. Fact.

Now, morons. Keep it coming and hope the anonymity of FI keeps you safe.

Unbelievable.

Then put it this way. If you post a story about and NJA passenger by name. And anyone finds out who you are. You will be fired. Fact.

Now, morons. Keep it coming and hope the anonymity of FI keeps you safe.

Unbelievable.

As it should be. Hard to enforce that on those not receiving a paycheck however.

Might be why they sent out that ethics booklet or whatever it was I threw in the trash right after they furloughed us....

I completely agree with not discussing who we flew, or who still flies furloughed or not. The only difference here is this person started advertising for the competition. We've been hearing from various sources that owners are leaving. The point in this thread is there's tangible proof. The sidebars going along, personal stories shouldn't be here, but an owner leaving (ANY OWNER) should cause some alarm. If management was doing it's job this thread wouldn't exist.

I've heard from people at Flight Options (she used to be there) about her "bitchiness". I'm betting NJA was glad to see her go, if they didn't just kick her out all together.

I like the dig in the video about how Martha likes to know the names of the pilots who fly her around. Clearly a dig at Netjets and their "army" of pilots.

If the bitch would quit throwing the catering at the crew she could look up on the galley bulkhead and read the crews name.

Sent from a Confederate encampment

I have to believe NetJets has provisions in owner contracts that prohibit the owners from doing this sort of thing. Don't all fracs require the owners to act civil towards the crews?

I remember a story of a pax peeing on the tire while the crew (Captain) was loading bags. The pee splattered and the Captain got peed on. He (rightfully) shut the operation down right there and the company stood behind him. I don't care how much they pay...they don't get to pee on us and they don't get to throw things at us or curse us out.

Sooo...NetJet's has this sort of protection right? Share owners don't get to throw catering at the crew as Downwind suggested, right?

Latest resources

Back