• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sign of the times - Martha Stewart leaves Netjets for Talon Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Never had a bad flight or passenger... Some were busy and didn't respond to briefing much. Usually peeps on business trips. Others were really really nice.

Had a weather delay going from Nantucket to LGA once.. The owners had theatre tickets for that evening with their kids... They were so cool about it. We cracked open a bottle of wine for them and they stood on the ramp drinking some wine. I think my partner or myself went and picked up some food for them. They were very content and very understanding about the delay. We even tried to get them closer and order transportation, they politely declined..

I tell everyone that asks, our owners and passengers were always very grateful for the service and not at all rude or arrogant.

Agree with Bent. Some were a bit aloof, but never had anyone rude. Most were very nice. Remember bringing an owner, her daughter, teen grandson and 3 of his friends from Cancun (spring break) back to the states. When I saw the catering, I cringed. Chips with guac and salsa and other messy mex food. They left the plane in great shape and were fun to boot. One or the other of the teens was in the cockpit door most of the time. It was a flight that really impressed me. Rich kids can have good manners just like anyone else. Just takes parents that care enough to teach them.
Helm

I had a set of parents pull the vacuum out of the closet and hand it to one kid, then the bottle of cleaner to another. Dad cleaned up the cabin, all we did was dump the trash. Very nice family, housekeeping aside.

Latest resources

Back