• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shuttle/Republic Relations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as a chq pilot myself, i have never run around anywhere yelling "staple" or "give me my quick upgrade". this is a contractual issue, not a pi$$ing match between shuttle and chq pilots (at least that's not how i and a majority of our pilots view it)...i will welcome both the shuttle and ma guys with open arms, but first and foremost our contract must be adhered to by the company.

and anyone who would stoop to calling the shuttle guys "scabs" or "saab scum" needs a swift kick. do some reading before you start throwing that word around (that goes for the ma guys calling chq guys "scabs" and denying jumpseats as well)...

flylike44 said:
and anyone who would stoop to calling the shuttle guys "scabs" or "saab scum" needs a swift kick.

Amen

flylike44 said:
(that goes for the ma guys calling chq guys "scabs" and denying jumpseats as well)...

Yeah well good luck with that, remember CHQ pilots aren't professional and don't deserve any respect.:rolleyes:

For those of you that have acces to flyshuttle.net or I assume chqair, you know what Mr. Heller's response to the letter in post one was. By the end of training the seniority issue will be figured out, and the saab pilots will be placed in the positions that they are entitled. Either way the training will move foreward. Thank you Mr. Heller for doing right by the Saab guys.

If you want me to feel sorry for a four year independence guy, and go on furlough so he can move from the right seat of a 170 to the left seat, BITE ME!!! If you want me to accept a position as an F/O on the 170, because my airplane is going away, fine. I will do that. But don't expect me to take a furlough. I still need to feed my family. And once the seniority integration is complete, I should move to the left seat, If entitled, even if that means in the middle of class.

careful what you wish for sf340guy...by "doing right by the saab guys" the company is violating a major part of the contract that you guys will be working under for the forseeable future...someone in a previous post mentioned the word shortsighted....

SF340Guy said:
Thank you Mr. Heller for doing right by the Saab guys.

We'll all be glad when you guys and gals come over but please read my post again. You are only condoning the continued violation of our contract.

And please, when you come over you'll learn...Mr. Heller only "does right" for one group only. And it ain't any pilot group.

*Sigh* Divide and conquer.

SF340Guy said:
Thank you Mr. Heller for doing right by the Saab guys.

Thanking Heller for ANYTHING only demonstrates that you have no idea what you're talking about. Spend 3 months working for him and his Lorenzo tactics, and you'll be singing a different tune...

My God...a pilot THANKING Wayne Heller....that's some funny $hit. Ask the guys who got fired out of seniority after 9/11 if they wanted to thank him. Or the 62 of us that got furloughed after the strike vote how much we wanted to thank him. He's an evil man who HATES flight crews...please don't side with him on any issue.

Shuttle guys are welcome here, under the provisions of our CBA. I don't think that's asking too much.

Latest resources

Back