• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shuttle/Republic Relations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That being said all of the CHQ pilots that would like to see the saab pilots furloughed thanks, because the saabs are being turned back. Thank you for your support, I cant wait to fly with you on the line.

I apologize for not wanting to allow RAH to trample on our contract, you know, the one which they have a legal obligation to uphold? Shame on all of us!
You guys are the ones who apparently don't mind helping our company violate the very contract you''ll be looking to for protection against the same company. So now, prior to arbitration, we have pilots not on our seniority list getting awarded to fly our equipment. Keep in mind these are awards that are NOT going to pilots on our list, which is what should happen per our contract. Play nice for the good company and maybe when you do start flying our aircraft, they'll put a star beside your name in Crewtrac so they won't screw you over. They'll save the screw jobs for those dirty guys and gals from Chautauqua that selfishly want the company to follow that pesky contract.
No, thanks for YOUR support!

Deleted... I should not be talking about this in a public forum, shame on me!

Last edited:
those aircraft and the shuttle certificate are owned by rah. the chautauqua contract covers "the company, any subsidiary of the company, the company's parent and any future airline certificate(s) created as a subsidiary of the company or subsidiary of the company's parent." shuttle is now a subsidiary of rah. any and all flying done by any of these separate units is to be performed by pilots on the chautauqua seniority list. your contract isn't part of the equation.

cargoflyr69 said:
Remember that the 170's are Shuttle America aircraft, operated on the Shuttle America certificate, Owned and managed by Republic Airways Corporation. Since these aircraft are on the SA certificate they are to be flown by Shuttle America pilots on the SA certificate. (Notice that has been no mention on "Chautauqua" anywhere yet?)
then let me mention it.
as stated in the CHQ contract, ALL flying done by the parent company, Republic Airways Holdings, is to be done by pilots from the Chautauqua master seniority list. Republic Airways Holdings now owns Shuttle America. Therefore their pilots have to be on the list before they get to fly ANY 145/170/190 product! period. black and white.

thats what our contract says. what happens to your contract after the fair and equitable seniority integration happens? (this is not rhetorrical...im genuinely interested in what the SA pilots are being told in that particular matter) cause as i recall...it becomes void and a different local is your rep isnt it?

[EDIT:] flylike44, you beat me to it! :)

Deleted... I should not be talking about this in a public forum, shame on me!

Last edited:
Corbon said:
I apologize for not wanting to allow RAH to trample on our contract, you know, the one which they have a legal obligation to uphold? Shame on all of us!
You guys are the ones who apparently don't mind helping our company violate the very contract you''ll be looking to for protection against the same company. So now, prior to arbitration, we have pilots not on our seniority list getting awarded to fly our equipment. Keep in mind these are awards that are NOT going to pilots on our list, which is what should happen per our contract. Play nice for the good company and maybe when you do start flying our aircraft, they'll put a star beside your name in Crewtrac so they won't screw you over. They'll save the screw jobs for those dirty guys and gals from Chautauqua that selfishly want the company to follow that pesky contract.
No, thanks for YOUR support!

Good points, all. I would very much enjoy listening to you debate these points with a Mid-Atlantic pilot.

Latest resources

Back