• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shuttle guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank god, I only have it half as bad as Slap.........at least for now!

FlamingFUPA said:
Dude, not trying to bring up your ire, but are you that literal? Jesus, relax buddy.

I would say he is just trying to keep the facts straight---something that usually goes awry on this biard

OH MY GOD, are you guys kidding me? You're actually bitchslapping yourselves on this thread? Shuttle, Chautauqua, Republic? Who gives a flying f*ck what shell company you fly for, its all Reshuttletauqua anyways. Be happy you have a flying job.
If you feel like someone made a negative comment, for crying out loud, its the internet. Let it go, man, go watch some TV or blow up some mailboxes or whatever we do when not sitting in front of the PC trying to come up with some snippy comebacks.

P*ss...Sh*t...F*ck

Bart Simpson said:
OH MY GOD, are you guys kidding me? You're actually bitchslapping yourselves on this thread? Shuttle, Chautauqua, Republic? Who gives a flying f*ck what shell company you fly for, its all Reshuttletauqua anyways. Be happy you have a flying job.
If you feel like someone made a negative comment, for crying out loud, its the internet. Let it go, man, go watch some TV or blow up some mailboxes or whatever we do when not sitting in front of the PC trying to come up with some snippy comebacks.

P*ss...Sh*t...F*ck

Yeah, what he said.. Why can't you girls just get along?

Beacause some guys stand to loose 4-6 years seniority and their seat in their company's aircraft to a guy that's a new hire.

Latest resources

Back