Shuttle guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bluestreak said:
To you as a new hire,I say why don't you have a big steamin' bowl of STFU ! That's all we need-people stirring up trouble ! Must you chime in on EVERY CHQ thread when YOU DON'T EVEN WORK HERE YET ? You remind me of the UPS guy on the old "In Living Color" show.And yes,I AM a CHQ pilot and I have a few years on you.

Ya dude....seriously....you're killing us.

BlackPilot628,

What is the name of the company on the top of your paycheck? That is who you work for.

SlapShot said:
BlackPilot628,

What is the name of the company on the top of your paycheck? That is who you work for.

My pay check does say Shuttle America. You're acting like I have problem with all of this and I Don't. If I come across to making it sound like I have problem, my apologies to you. But now for the 8th time, I have said nothing derogatory to you or any other shuttle pilots. I am also one that does not give you the evil eye in IAD. I spoke to everyone that passed by me last week.

This thread became nasty when you accused me of doing something wrong when I made the statement about the ID badges. I honestly didn't know they changed them for everybody, i was just making a statment. Nothing in that statement was negative towards you or anyone else.

As far as getting pushed down in Seniority, Hell I'm new. I won't know the difference. I was pushed down at my pervious 121 carrier. It's the airline industry and that part I understand.

In closing let me say again, I HAVE NOTHING AGINST the Merger of these companies (no matter where it puts me) and WELCOME you guys, I also look forward to flying with you guys in the near future. Some of you bring a lot of experience to the table that will be valuable to everyone. We're all working for one company now and the last thing we need to do is turn against each other, These were NOT my intentions.

I hope that Aberration does everyone right in this situation. Good luck.

Then I will repeat what SF340Guy said. If your check says Shuttle America, then change your postion on your profile.

A company can not have 2 seperate IDs for security reasons.

You statement regarding the IDs I still feel was a negative comment. I still do not understand what is so funny about the SAAB guys wearing new IDs.

SlapShot said:
Then I will repeat what SF340Guy said. If your check says Shuttle America, then change your postion on your profile.

You statement regarding the IDs I still feel was a negative comment. I still do not understand what is so funny about the SAAB guys wearing new IDs.

Why are people so uptight about other people's profiles on here? I guess I should change my name on here too huh since I fly for Shuttle and not Republic? I was told I'd be flying for Republic when I was hired but that changed, just as Blackpilot was told he'd be flying for CHQ and now he is also Shuttle. What's the big deal? It's all the same holdings company, just relax guys.

SlapShot said:

I never said it was funny nor did I laugh. Take it the way you want; I've made my peace.

RP170 said:
Why are people so uptight about other people's profiles on here? I guess I should change my name on here too huh since I fly for Shuttle and not Republic? I was told I'd be flying for Republic when I was hired but that changed, just as Blackpilot was told he'd be flying for CHQ and now he is also Shuttle. What's the big deal? It's all the same holdings company, just relax guys.
Your profile is fine. You do not claim to be a CHQ F/O.

BlackPilot628 said:
I never said it was funny nor did I laugh. Take it the way you want; I've made my peace.
If you re-read your original post, funny was the exact word you used.

SlapShot said:
Your profile is fine. You do not claim to be a CHQ F/O.

If you re-read your original post, funny was the exact word you used.

Who cares. Don't you have anything better to complain about?

Latest resources

Back