• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shutdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NutJets wants the pilots to think the company is motivated to get the contract done. Anyone who believes this I have a big red bridge for sale.

The companies latest offer is far below what we expect and not much above what they offered before.

They sent out that bullsh!t letter about infighting, blaming one another and being part of the team.

The pilots will speak legally with their pens in the coming months. The holidays and winter season will be devistating for NutJets. I guess we will learn other ways to shut this place down despite the NMB.

h25b

Your reply is pointless and holds no ground. If the premise of your point held true, ALL jobs in the WHOLE world would pay poorly and there would be no industry standard. the only reason any employer will payt a good wage is if they are somehow forced to.

acaTerry said:
h25b

Your reply is pointless and holds no ground. If the premise of your point held true, ALL jobs in the WHOLE world would pay poorly and there would be no industry standard. the only reason any employer will payt a good wage is if they are somehow forced to.

I wouldn't expect you to get the point. It's simply supply and demand. It's no secret that they're more qualified pilots than jobs so the is an inherent downword pressure on the salary scales. Then of course we have certain pilots that amplify this negative by accepting positions for below market value. The employers that do pay a goood wage subscribe to the theory that they get what they pay for. NetJets seems to have gotten a bunch of whiners, proves the theory. Face it, you went to work for below market value so you could be a part of "the next greatest thing" in aviation. You now have realized that it is indeed glorified charter...

"Supply and Demand"

I see you took Economics 101. You probably got a C. Once again, pointless rhetoric. The last class was cancelled b/c nobody showed up. Looks like the expectations of pilots with high qualifications is a little high.
"This ain't no little regional airline with 500 hour minimums."
BTW, cute kid, yours?

acaTerry said:

The last class was cancelled b/c nobody showed up.

This is true. Also heard that NJA is NOT hiring next year. They will not make their stated mins this year.

Looks like they decided to make do with less. Oh well back to the salt mines!

acaTerry said:
"Supply and Demand"

I see you took Economics 101. You probably got a C. Once again, pointless rhetoric. The last class was cancelled b/c nobody showed up. Looks like the expectations of pilots with high qualifications is a little high.
"This ain't no little regional airline with 500 hour minimums."
BTW, cute kid, yours?

I think the recruiting situation at NetJets is unique and the related difficulty corresponds directly to the every nearing end to the labor situation... I don't think the regionals are having any difficulty getting people with 2000 TT to apply...

Last edited:
too bad they can only hire 2500 hours. It's in the owner contracts.

Sooooo too bad.

Latest resources

Back