• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shutdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are pathetic. You are so desparate to talk (and talk and talk) about your stupid strike that you keep starting threads (like this one) just so you can hear yourselves rant. Don't you guys have enough time in the cockpit or sitting at the FBO to talk to your co-workers?

Ace

it's time to sh!t or get off the pot, if you are so unhappy where you work; QUIT, stop whining, get on with your lives, change fields if you think piloting is such a bad job

A huge majority of NJA pilots are trying to quit. Its just a matter of finding something thats not half bad.

As for the strike, you guys are right. The NMB will never release the pilot group so why do people keep talking about it.

I think the pilots have been devestatingly effective at delivering their message without a release. The NMB is a failure; a puppet of the anti-labor whitehouse currently in office. Owners understand what is happening at NetJets and they are voting with their feet. They are not renewing. How long will the fun continue? We'll see... it's up to the not-so White Knight hiding in Lisbon every other week.

brewerdog said:
it's time to sh!t or get off the pot, if you are so unhappy where you work; QUIT, stop whining, get on with your lives, change fields if you think piloting is such a bad job

Spoken like a true chicken-hearted quitter. Have you ever fought for ANYTHING in your life? You must be one of those lucky people who can afford to just hop around from place to place until you find something easy enough...

acaTerry said:
Spoken like a true chicken-hearted quitter. Have you ever fought for ANYTHING in your life? You must be one of those lucky people who can afford to just hop around from place to place until you find something easy enough...

No he's probably the type of guy that has enough guts to actually do something about his own unhappiness as opposed to blaming it on someone else or just simply staying put and making everyone else miserable as well. There's definately two different types of philosophies on this board. Those that believe it's management's responsibility to make the employee happy and those that believe that it's their own. Management only has to provide a safe place to work at something above minimum wage and it's the employee's place to establish the value of their services. You for the most part named your price when YOU decided to go to work for BELOW industry standard. You've all now realized that NetJets is nothing more than a glorified charter operation (your words, not mine) and now you're fighting for a cause. :rolleyes:

But keep fighting, it's at least entertaining. I've heard every excuse under the sun why you don't leave. The first (and probably my personal favorite) was that you were all waiting for that big retro check and now that you've all worn that one out you're moving on to the "fighting for something" excuse.. You have my support. Keep up the good work !

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back