Shutdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
too bad they can only hire 2500 hours. It's in the owner contracts.

Sooooo too bad.

That is definately in your favor... But the reason they are having problems keeping classes full is because your group has been successful in convincing potential candidates that NetJets is not the place they want to go right now...

And they said it couldn't be done...

CitationShares currently operates about 65 jets for about 1,000 shareowners, and O’Neill said his company will take delivery of nine more Citations this year and 22 next year. “We’ve also raised our prices by a lot,” he noted. “We have the highest prices in the [fractional] business, because we have the highest level of service, as evidenced by customer-retention data.” --AIN--

Earth to Management. Raise management fees. Pay the pilots... before its too late.

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:
And they said it couldn't be done...

CitationShares currently operates about 65 jets for about 1,000 shareowners, and O’Neill said his company will take delivery of nine more Citations this year and 22 next year. “We’ve also raised our prices by a lot,” he noted. “We have the highest prices in the [fractional] business, because we have the highest level of service, as evidenced by customer-retention data.” --AIN--

Earth to Management. Raise management fees. Pay the pilots... before its too late.
Based on customer retention data? They are so young that most of the owners can't leave as there is some sort of huge penalty if you leave prior to 2 or 3 years. Spin, spin, spin away. Maybe they could say, "We have the highest prices in the industry because of my huge salary combined with gross mismanagement."

If the premise of your point held true, ALL jobs in the WHOLE world would pay poorly and there would be no industry standard.
Ouch. What a tragically sad bit of logic. It actually IS a supply/demand situation. Lots of available burger-flippers = low wages for burger-flippers. A handful of world-class brain surgeons = good compensation for world-class brain surgeons. I mean that's what 'supply-and-demand' IS.
the only reason any employer will payt a good wage is if they are somehow forced to.
You can't be serious. I mean, I hope that's mindless flame-bait, because otherwise it's really really scary.

Heard today on CNN radio that CEO compensation is 401 times higher than the average worker. It jumped from 200 and change over average in one year. :eek:

Did we ever get a definitive answer to BB salary?

I really do hope you guys don't have to strike.

I'd hate to have to fly a couple of the family members who are NJA owners... :eek: TC

Stealthh21 said:
yawn. why hasn't there been a strike yet?

Seems like in this political environment (Bush White House) the only employee groups getting released for self help are ones with management teams who think that they can beat them (ie. NWA mechs).

Strike or not, unhappy employees are unhappy employees.

Unhappy employees do not deliver service levels required by our Owners.

management needs to decide what is more important; service levels (which will bring more revenue) or short term savings of cash.

So far, Moisture is not thinking of tomorrow... it is still a "today" company.

FLYLOW22 said:
Seems like in this political environment (Bush White House) the only employee groups getting released for self help are ones with management teams who think that they can beat them (ie. NWA mechs).

Strike or not, unhappy employees are unhappy employees.

Unhappy employees do not deliver service levels required by our Owners.

management needs to decide what is more important; service levels (which will bring more revenue) or short term savings of cash.

So far, Moisture is not thinking of tomorrow... it is still a "today" company.

I very much aggree with that.

Latest resources

Back