• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority dispute ends at US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The people appointed to that committee are the best ones for the job. Their hire date has nothing to do with anything. As far as progress, the company and outside circumstances have a lot to do with that.

The people appointed to that committee are the best ones for the job. Their hire date has nothing to do with anything. As far as progress, the company and outside circumstances have a lot to do with that.

and they were all hired BEFORE most of the west pilots! That is a FACT a lot on the west like to forget about (conveniently). God it is amazing the how self cetnered some pilots can be, but that is the PFT generation! AWA was just a step above MESA.
Now that's it, I m done with this stupid thread. I can;t believe it is still alive, but Im not surprised with a bunch of west pilots hanging around here. Gotta get your digs in some how... Becuase the 9th sure isnt listening to your sorry a$$ whining. NIC is dead!!!

and they were all hired BEFORE most of the west pilots! That is a FACT a lot on the west like to forget about (conveniently). God it is amazing the how self cetnered some pilots can be, but that is the PFT generation! AWA was just a step above MESA.
Now that's it, I m done with this stupid thread. I can;t believe it is still alive, but Im not surprised with a bunch of west pilots hanging around here. Gotta get your digs in some how... Becuase the 9th sure isnt listening to your sorry a$$ whining. NIC is dead!!!

Sure it is JJ.

What is JJ? You got your facts wrong bud, just like Nic and Wake and AOL. YOur ship is sinking LOL

And some of your leadership were freedom A listers.

Mesa furloughs should fly all of your A330s since you cant get a contract, pay back is a b----

Your airline was like the bum of the industry that Parker decided to rescue and bring to our house. You claim that America West pilots are taking something from you? America West pilots owe us air pilots nothing, nada, zip.

You'll never convince anybody of your lies and deception that us air came to Tempe and saved America West.

Go ahead, run around and claim that the 9th gave you a victory. Our plans are to drag your butts back into court as long as it takes until you understand the concept of binding arbitration.

Comprende amigo?

Your airline was like the bum of the industry that Parker decided to rescue and bring to our house. You claim that America West pilots are taking something from you? America West pilots owe us air pilots nothing, nada, zip.

You'll never convince anybody of your lies and deception that us air came to Tempe and saved America West.

Go ahead, run around and claim that the 9th gave you a victory. Our plans are to drag your butts back into court as long as it takes until you understand the concept of binding arbitration.

Comprende amigo?

You don't have a case! Listen to what Seham says, listed to what the 9th says, listen to what Parker says in the crew news sessions! Your case is finished, over, kaput, done! Im not going to debate this with you but I find it interesting how a bunch of you west pilots come on this wild west rules forum and post all this garbage and NOBODY else even reads the threads, let alone agrees with your side. The only people agreeing with you are your fellow westies!

You don't have a case (says the angry Eastie)! Listen to what Seham says,(why would ANYBODY listen to that ambulance chaser?) listed to what the 9th says (what they SAID or what USAPA spun from what they said?), listen to what Parker says in the crew news sessions (the East pilots have misinterpreted most of his quotes as well) ! Your case is finished, over, kaput, done! (LOL, the West pilots are willing to bet their career on the fact that it isn't, are you?) Im not going to debate this with you (and yet you repeatedly attempt to) but I find it interesting how a bunch of you (W)est pilots come on this wild west rules forum and post all this garbage and NOBODY else even reads the threads (except you, evidently), let alone agrees with your side (well thanks so much for trying to set them straight). The only people agreeing with you are your fellow (W)esties (and people from other airlines, but what do they know?)!

There, I fixed it.

Latest resources

Back