• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seagrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a buddy who just started there. Everyone is home based and airlined to meet the aircraft, FO is $45k, CA is $70K on the Hawker, schedule is 9 on/5 off with 8/6 "promised" in the future. 15-20 ex-Netjets Hawker 1000s on the way supposedly.

Old Threads

Does anyone have any information about Seagrave Aviation in North Carolina? QOL, pay, etc.

If you did a search,you would not have to ask that question!!!!!
When you have done the SEARCH,get a six-pack,while you are sipping,you can mull over all of the posts and decide if you want to go any further with these people!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I did the search, but anything substantive was at least a year old. I was hoping for some more recent info. or to hear from some seagrave people.

I saw that they were hiring on 350.com. A friend of mine has a friend that works over there (I know, 'a friend of a friend). He stated that the skd is 9 on 5 off with medical, dental, 401k, home based, and $280 per day for F.O.s with most folks flying about 18-20 days per month (if they want to pick up more days). Per diem is $45 Per day domestic and $80 per day international.

Hope that helps...

Do they pay for the 9 days on or just the days that you fly? Also is there any company match for the 401K? Thanks.

It's my understanding that they match 25% up to 6% employee contribution, with 6 yr vesting.

I have a friend who worked there recently and you will be lucky to get 5 days a month off. Those guys fly more than any other place Ive ever heard of. I would leave aviation before I took a job at a place like that, but that's just me.

I need to make a correction to the FO pay, it is NOT $280 per day but only $215 per day, but that is for every day on duty -not just flying days...sorry

Last edited:
I have a buddy who just started there. Everyone is home based and airlined to meet the aircraft, FO is $45k, CA is $70K on the Hawker, schedule is 9 on/5 off with 8/6 "promised" in the future. 15-20 ex-Netjets Hawker 1000s on the way supposedly.

Not sure about pay or schedule, but I can confirm that they are getting the 1000s. Three are in ICT right now getting finished. Seagrave was purchased by some big investor.

Latest resources

Back