• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seagrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I turned it down. Too many bad tales and too cheap. For instance, per diem is only $45 per day with them, I currently get $60. And they only give you half your day rate (they pay on a day rate basis,so no fly, no pay) during training (indoc and type school). My current employer paid me full salary from day one. I figure, if you are that cheap now, what does the future hold.

Is it just me or is working for a place with GRAVE in the name a little creepy??? No overwater trips please...

I think what I saw at one of the big training centers explains it quite well.

A fella with a Segrave name tag wearing a GoJets Hat.

Apparently a lot of the guys in the 1000 program are failing their check rides at Simuflite....yikes!

Apparently a lot of the guys in the 1000 program are failing their check rides at Simuflite....yikes!

Where did you hear that? Just curious..

Really? Guy I fly with just got back from 1000 recurrent and said the seagrave initial class was huge and, according to the instructors, somewhat "lacking". Along with that I heard a couple of other humorous stories...

Latest resources

Back