• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seagrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good morning StarHustler: It was for Capt. I was on a trip at the time and did not have a great deal of time to talk about it. Something about transitioning to the 1000. Said they bought alot of them. They told me to call them next week when I know my schedule for the rest of the month. Thanks:

Have been invited to interview. Is there anything in particular that I should be aware of?

9 days on 5 days off, what more do you need to know. I heard from friends that used to work there that they want you to work more than that! That's no way to live your life unless you don't have a life.

Sadly though, it beats my current 3 'hard days' off per month and sleeping by my cell phone every night.

I know the feeling Star!

Hi!

XOJet: Home based, 17on/15off. My buddy knows a bunch of the mgmt-says they're fantastic.

NetJets: 7/7. Good chance of home basing, or something close-details to be released early Oct.

Segrave: I am working on emailing Chief Pilot. Climbto350.com ad fax: 252-233-1549

Good Luck!

cliff
YIP

PS-USA Jet Airlines is hiring for both Falcon and DC-9 FO. Falcons have 10 HARD days off every 28, and -9s 12 HARD days ever 28. USA Jet is in CASS. Ad on jsfirm.com. PM me if U want a bunch of info.

Any current Segrave pilots care to share??

FWIW I'm from the area and have heard nothing but horror stories about this outfit. Any thing from the owner pushing you to fly with min fuel and poor wx to falsification of aircraft certs. I talked with them on the phone several months ago when I heard they were having a hiring spree just for the hell of it. They painted a pretty picture compared to what I was doing at the time, but I had a hard time buying it. Maybe things have changed overe there, but I have a lasting impression of it being a crooked outfit.

Latest resources

Back