Seagrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seagrave

Any insight on the interview process? Time from submit resume, when your contacted, the interview itself, until hear the words YOUR HIRED ?? THANKS in advance....

Their new POI just have me a FAA checkride last week and he told me that Goldman-Sachs has either completely bought them or purchased a large stake in them. They are planning in adding something like 25+ aircraft. I believe it was a bunch of Hawkers and Gulfstreams.

I also found out from a buddy of mine that Capt pay is set at $360 per duty day. Obviously, the more you are on duty, the more you make. 18 days on duty per month would equate to $77,760 and 20 days would equal $86,400 per year. Of course, that is a lot of days away from home.

Goldman-Sachs?

Last I heard they were heavily in debt and didn't own any of their aircraft. Not a quality buy for GS and I don't remember seeing Segrave in any IPO announcemets where GS may back the debt.

Curious post and reasoning a POI would disclose management/ownership particulars of a company to its' new-hires/employees. Doesn't exactly fit...

POI: "So, why don't you describe the fuel system of this BE40...And by the way, I think GS made a bid for your company last month and I think Jr. got a great offer, yep should have been closed all ready for most or all of the company...."

100-1/2

Goldman-Sachs?

I have to correct myself but yup, it was Goldman-Sachs. They purchased some company down in Tampa I beleive and are adding the a/c to Seagrave's ticket or to the Tampa company's ticket and are going to be managed by Seagrave.

Curious post and reasoning a POI would disclose management/ownership particulars of a company to its' new-hires/employees. Doesn't exactly fit...

POI: "So, why don't you describe the fuel system of this BE40...And by the way, I think GS made a bid for your company last month and I think Jr. got a great offer, yep should have been closed all ready for most or all of the company...."

It was something like that, except the oral for my 747 type was over and we were shooting the $hit and because I asked him who he was the POI for now since he wasn't ours any longer.

Last edited:
I have to correct myself but yup, it was Goldman-Sachs. They purchased some company down in Tampa I beleive and are adding the a/c to Seagrave's ticket or to the Tampa company's ticket and are going to be managed by Seagrave.

It was something like that, except the oral for my 747 type was over and we were shooting the $hit and because I asked him who he was the POI for now since he wasn't ours any longer.

Is that POI KH by any chance?

Can't find their recruitment ad anymore. Is it over and if so any chance they will start up again. Looks interesting from here. Thanks for any info.

Does anyone have any information about Seagrave Aviation in North Carolina? QOL, pay, etc.

I know that it's spelled Segrave. I was looking for some info on them a while back and thought it was Seagrave also. Had a hell of a time finding their website

Latest resources

Back