• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SCOPE at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to say it, but every time I fly on Delta Connection I realize how important it is to say no on any scope relief.

Thank GOD!!! you didn't have to mix your self with does connection undersibles, cosider your self lucky going from a PIC C-152 to B-737!!!!!

But has an undersible make sure you pass the word of your resend epiphany to your fellowship and stop giving "SCOPE" away like you and all legacies are doing or I garante that the undersible's will be parking CRJ-1000 and E-190 next to your little guppy...

remember we counting on you...

That's is our deal FIN. Problem is that management is not making money at DCI, DALPA wants DCI to make money, one way to do this is to increase those weights.
I pray we do not allow this, but past actions dictate future ones. I hope we shoot this down, but I have my doubts. It will be more capable than an 88 or a 9. Now that is a mainline jet. It give more creditability to that resolution that was passed on the 13th doesn't it?
Local 20 guys do not forget that you have a few coming up in your meeting here next week.

If we cave on this, there is no excuse to say that DALPA is fighting scope. Look at the actions and watch their feet.

Good luck with that. You guys will cave just like you have time and time again.

Can someone invent a time machine to go back in the early 90s and take scope (and RJs) back once and for all?

You need the time machine to go back to the 80s....However when you get there, you will get to hear the inflated mainline ego tell you that they don't want to fly "little" airplanes....

April 1 is the date this latest bullcrap is set to become active. The moment one of those planes flies at this certification, then you can grieve it.

Latest resources

Back