• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SCOPE at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stay off the drugs. Delta not Republic requested this mod and was also going to pay for it. Moot point for the moment, we are told to stick with the old weights.

Why did you edit your post to add "Stay off the drugs."? Did you think it added to your credibility?

I assume that you are correct FSIgrad, but as I stated, no one down here is admitting anything. I am sure the lawyers are trying to put a lid on it.

My point to the previous post was that there could be other legitimate reasons for it. Plus, do you think that your management would admit that they almost lot all of this contract off of a foolish gamble. (No flame, but critical thinking)

From the e-mail that was just sent out by DALPA and some of my sources, that memo is to cover their six. It plainly spells out that this was a RAH decision.
My guess on the last page looks like it may turn out correct.
I think that they were hoping we would cnx the 175 flying and let them have the jets. Not so.

DAL 44 folks go read your e-mail the union just sent out.

From the e-mail that was just sent out by DALPA and some of my sources, that memo is to cover their six. It plainly spells out that this was a RAH decision.
My guess on the last page looks like it may turn out correct.
I think that they were hoping we would cnx the 175 flying and let them have the jets. Not so.

DAL 44 folks go read your e-mail the union just sent out.

And the plot just keeps getting more interesting... Dun know if our fearless leaders in DALPA knew that way ahead of time, or just playing dumb...

Latest resources

Back