• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Say Goodbye to MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I fall into a wormhole or something? Someone please confirm the current year for me.

Is Mesa really good now?

Is there really someone on here standing up for that garbage heap of a company?

I feel dizzy.

Based on US Airways numbers they are? On time performance is measured at Airways based on A-14. Mesaba is at the bottom at Delta surveys because Delta frequent flyers who fill out the surveys put them there. They also rated Mesa #1. This is for the period July thru December 2009 at Delta. Airways numbers are for full year 2009. Incidentally, Mesa improved its UAL D-0 performance by more than 15% pts 2009 full year vs 2008, and yes they have ACAR's on all UAL aircraft.

This will be my last post on the subject. I am tired of talking to a brick wall.

Rene... You are incorrect. Thanks for playing though. I don't care about DAL or UAL... Mesa is not #1 in the USAirways system. And in controllable completion they are not even top 3. Nice try though.

Rene... You are incorrect. Thanks for playing though. I don't care about DAL or UAL... Mesa is not #1 in the USAirways system. And in controllable completion they are not even top 3. Nice try though.

Ok, good. So it's still 2010. Phew.

At 99.4 CCF for full year 2009 Mesa was indeed #1 (This is up from 98.2% in 2008) Full year A-14 in 2009 was 82.9 up from 77.7 in 2008)

There is a a plaque to prove it hanging on the wall. I know you would like these numbers to be different but these are the facts. Why are Delta's and UAL's numbers suddenly not meaningful for purposes of this discussion?

Nice try, Maybe if you just shout Mesa sucks loud enough it will make it true.

At 99.4 CCF for full year 2009 Mesa was indeed #1 (This is up from 98.2% in 2008) Full year A-14 in 2009 was 82.9 up from 77.7 in 2008)

There is a a plaque to prove it hanging on the wall. I know you would like these numbers to be different but these are the facts. Why are Delta's and UAL's numbers suddenly not meaningful for purposes of this discussion?

Nice try, Maybe if you just shout Mesa sucks loud enough it will make it true.

MESA SUCKS

Trojan

Nobody needs to shout it to make it true.

LOL I am truly amazed at how you can continue to live in the past and deny fact after fact after fact. Several weeks ago US Airway's executives held a recognition event honoring Mesa for their 2009 #1 performance.

Honestly I am not making this up. I agree Mesa has had performance issues in the past but for the past year they have been simply outstanding.

Believe it, its true. Also Mesa's pilots now have one of the better contracts in this industry another fact you folks keep denigrating.

Go Vikings

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back