Say Goodbye to MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you left out a few things.
The more they raise ticket prices the more people fly that other little airline overthere.You and JO can say whatever you want, mesa owns 75% of an airline that has never made money. You cannot cherry pick and hide any asset in bankruptsy court period. Go! is in BK.

go! is very much in bankruptcy. The JV between go! and Mokulele, however, is not. The JV is a very small part of the go! operation.

Bankruptcy law has changed. Plus they have to find someone stupid enough to finance their exit.
-I think they are probably done.
(I damn sure hope so.)

I understand Mesa is the scourge of the earth for many, but what you are hoping for would result in thousands more of our aviation brothers and sisters on the street. I don't wish that on anyone right now. They have not directly made any decisions as to who they underbid for contracts, etc.

I understand Mesa is the scourge of the earth for many, but what you are hoping for would result in thousands more of our aviation brothers and sisters on the street. I don't wish that on anyone right now. They have not directly made any decisions as to who they underbid for contracts, etc.

It would do them a favor in the long run.....
I was furloughed for 1 1/2 yrs been there done that.

The United Contract said the airplanes (200's and Dash's) said they would be in service NO LATER THAN April 30th. As I read the press release, those aircraft that are slated to be terminated from the agreement can and most likely will come out of service before April 30th.

Trojan

True..but they allowed JO to do it by flying for free. ********************'em

I s mesa still furloughing? whats the most junior pilot?

When it's over everyone left (~ 500 pilots, down from about 2000 at peak) will have been a captain or could have been a captain, if he so desired (and could upgrade).

That means somewhere around a 1999 hire date.

Latest resources

Back