• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Say Goodbye to MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep. Usually they are fired up and run at least once a month..

And when they fire them up once a week, and then discover something wrong, do they take ever the engine off and send it out for repair? There are twenty airplanes being returned. How many pictures do you have? When was your picture taken? We all know about pictures and photo shop.

Let's see what happens in the court? I still believe these are normal delay tactics by Raytheon,

Mesa is also leading all connection carriers in A-14 (July - December Delta stats)

If we could all run a small operation out of CVG these days we would all have some pretty good looking numbers.

All of the united aircraft and Airways jets have acars, Delta does not. I agree, if out times are at the discretion of the pilot then they are suspect. But what about in times? Mesa is also leading all connection carriers in A-14 (July - December Delta stats) (also leading in in-flight service survey performance)

Delta is paying substantial performance incentives to Mesa for this industry leading performance. With all the litigation between these two companies, don't you think Delta would deploy an army of auditors, in a nanosecond if they thought Mesa was cheating? They would do almost anything to prove Mesa was cheating and terminate the contract - again.

You guys are funny, first you say no way Mesa is any good, show me the numbers, and then when you see the numbers you say - never mind Mesa is just cheating. The reality is that Mesa has changed and is changing. Mesa is no longer a poorly performing airline.

They moved you back to cvg. CVG is the easiest airport in the country to run ontime ops out of. Comair did it for years and always screamed "we have the best preformance" until they got moved to JFK.

By the way the second delta lawsuit is not based on preformance numbers. It based on stipulations in the contract that require mesa to have a certain amount of cash on hand.

And when they fire them up once a week, and then discover something wrong, do they take ever the engine off and send it out for repair? There are twenty airplanes being returned. How many pictures do you have? When was your picture taken? We all know about pictures and photo shop.

Let's see what happens in the court? I still believe these are normal delay tactics by Raytheon,

I would not go by the picture but by what Raytheon stated in court. Aircraft without engines and not in airworthy condition. Most respectable airlines that have planes in long term storage pay the grounds folks to power up the electrical and engines once a month. This obviously has not been done by Mesa with the 1900's.

Mesa still owes $32.8 million to Raytheon for the 19-seat planes it purchased in 1996.
Terms of the loan agreement require that, in the event of default, the planes are returned in “airworthy condition.” In court papers, Raytheon said that the Beechcraft don’t meet that stipulation because several of the planes are “missing one or both of their engines.”

Raytheon says Mesa is willing to give back the planes, but told the aerospace company to “come and get it, as-is, where-is.

I would like to compare the defense of Mesa on this board to joining a Jewish web board and defending The Third Reich.

Hitler led the world in military performance for almost 10 years. I wonder how that ended up?

Epic fail.

Mesa still owes $32.8 million to Raytheon for the 19-seat planes it purchased in 1996.
Terms of the loan agreement require that, in the event of default, the planes are returned in “airworthy condition.” In court papers, Raytheon said that the Beechcraft don’t meet that stipulation because several of the planes are “missing one or both of their engines.”

Raytheon says Mesa is willing to give back the planes, but told the aerospace company to “come and get it, as-is, where-is.

If Mesa said this then I hope the judge really sticks it to them.

What would be cheaper for Delta, keeping the flying, profits and controll in house or contracting it out and loosing the profits?

Please contact your G.E.D. provider for a full refund.

Latest resources

Back