• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Say Goodbye to MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can not wait till the creditors sink their teeth into 75% of Hawaii's only discount airline "go!".... RAH owns the some of it.. I wonder if the mokolulu stock holders ever gave JO the 1.5 million in merger?? anybody know???

Was an entertaning few minuets of reading. Rene kicked all of your a$$es.

Fact is that things have changed considerably since new ops management came in. Hope its not to late.....We shall see.

Bunch of small minds that frequint the FI kiddie (RJ) board. Now go sling someones gear and stick to "reading only".....no posting.

No Need to gloat, History will be the judge.......

Mesa will survive this but they will eventually die a slow death because no airline will take them again. Delta is going to get rid of them. UA just tried to send them a message by not renewing their Crj2 while giving the flying to ASA and Xjet, USairways has no choice right now but their time will come. I see either a merger or a Mesa garage sale in the future.

Mesa will survive this but they will eventually die a slow death because no airline will take them again. Delta is going to get rid of them. UA just tried to send them a message by not renewing their Crj2 while giving the flying to ASA and Xjet, USairways has no choice right now but their time will come. I see either a merger or a Mesa garage sale in the future.

Thats sounds funny on an ASA board....ASA for years if not decades THE worst performing airline consistently.

Somebody forgot to pay the gas bill!
PBR

What you guys are forgetting here is that just because they are in Bankruptcy, Mesa can't just tell the creditors to come pick up their crap and walk away. They have to first try to come to a negotiated settlement, and we all know who Mesa negotiates. Then if they can't reach an agreement the judge has to decide whether or not to release them from the contracts. THIS IS NOT A GIVEN. It is not entirely possible that the judge refuses to release Mesa, however a more likely scenario is that he delays a decision and makes them go back and negotiate more. However, if the judge smells a rat in Mesa, he COULD really stick it to them. In which case, I'll jump up and down as there is such a thing as Karma. Sorry, but Mesa deserves a little boonga, boonga just like they have been dishing out to EVERYONE.

Latest resources

Back