Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TurboJetCpt said:
As a retired commissioned officer...

Doubtful, you are not literate enough to be a commissioned officer in any service. Your screen name is even a proclamation of ignorance - no modern airplane uses a "TurboJet."

TurboJetCpt said:
I am very embarrassed FOR you. Your type gives us all a bad name. Some lucky young, non-military, aviator will end up in a cockpit with you while you spew out your self important, OVERLY QUALIFIED, self righteous GARBAGE. I hope he/she puts you in your place COLONEL OVERQUALIFIED.

Were I you, I would be embarrassed for myself and the hysterical posts I was making.

TurboJetCpt said:
We have MANY academy graduates here who have flown for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard.

Yes, but you're not one of them are you, Chief?

TurboJetCpt said:
You need to do a little RESEARCH before you sh*t all over YOURSELF.

Well spoken by an officer and gentleman by an act of Congress.

I received your juvenile PM. All that shows is that my posts concerning you are on the mark. Now, as I suggested before - give it a break, mister.

SeaSpray said:
Now, as I suggested before - give it a break, mister.

OR WHAT ? LMAO now !!!!!!!!!

You are very sad. As for PM's, I have never PM'd you. Either you are mistaken or you are lying. It really doesn't matter though, you have truly shown your ass. Just stay away from Netjets. Thanks.

Last edited:
SeaSpray--TurboJet has earned his stripes in this business--that is, outside of the military. You haven't.

Maybe you should wait 'til you have a couple of years in the 91 world to re-examine your position. JMO.TC

First off.. The gateway thing....Why should we give up something for this...The company will not be able to get as many people as they want and will have to change it,,Without us giving anything for it...Second If I were a NJI guy I would be pissed,Not at NJA but RTS. He throw you guys under the bus. He has been telling you guys all these years that everything will be ok, don't worry about the union or NJA. Now to get this thing done. He said ok screw NJI...Just remember NJI guys there is a possiblity that you will be part of NJA so all the bad mouthing and trash talking better stop. It will be my vote that puts you on the bottom of the list or somewhere else...But then again we may not win it,,We will see...

Third all this union bashing...If you don't like the union then don't apply to NJA..Its that simple...I'm going to give up a 47% raise ,big retro, FFH AND FREE MEDICAL so some guy i don't know can live in BFE..PLEASE What would you do to support your family, give all that up for me..

To qualify as a NetJets Aviation (Citation, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream 200, Boeing aircraft) pilot candidate you must have the following prerequisites:
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time
NetJets International (Gulfstream large cabin aircraft) Pilot Requirements:
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 5000 hours total pilot time
  • 500 Gulfstream hours
Looks to me like NJA is an entry level position. (500 hrs. Multi) (250 hrs. instrument, Betcha some guys had to add hood time to get that)

just an observation.......

RTRHD said:
Looks to me like NJA is an entry level position. (500 hrs. Multi) (250 hrs. instrument, Betcha some guys had to add hood time to get that)

just an observation.......

Yeah. I flew with hood on all of the time in the Boeing and the Airbus. Hell, for giggles we would request a practice ILS when going into LAX all the time.

FLYLOW22 said:
for giggles we would request a practice ILS when going into LAX all the time.

Oh man my gut hurts from laughing so hard. I’m on a self-imposed moratorium from posting, but I gotta give you a plug, that was funny!

Hey FLYLOW

Just curious, why did you take the job if it did not pay what you wanted? I don’t want to piss anybody off but I did not even apply to NJA because I did not like the salary. I understand being out of work, but why try to mess with other guys just because I don’t make enough.

RTRHD said:
Hey FLYLOW

Just curious, why did you take the job if it did not pay what you wanted? I don’t want to piss anybody off but I did not even apply to NJA because I did not like the salary. I understand being out of work, but why try to mess with other guys just because I don’t make enough.

9/11...

Latest resources

Back