• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor Alert! - Delta/NWA SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about changes in venues? Why's Jimmy been playing indoors lately? Bring him back to Lakewood!

Taking about changes in attitudes ... I'm worried with this merger that the Captains around Delta are going to be a cross between Jessie Ventura and Garrison Keillor.

Someone else wrote that if you want to know where the bookstore, coffee shop and good area to go running is, ask a Delta pilot. If you want to know where the happy hour lasts until 03 hundred, a place to buy a carton of cigarettes for $12, or a breakfast place with a stripper pole is, ask a Northwest pilot. I'm not sure what they meant.

Hey-
I resemble that remark!

Hey-
I resemble that remark!

On that note:

My favorite line from a NW green book DC-9 Captain as we head to Fargo in Jan '98. Cool guy!!!

Me: "Holy crap, Fargo's reporting wind 360@35 gusting to 50, blowing snow and the temp is at minus 30F."

Captain: "I don't give a $hit, where I'm goin' it's 70 degrees and smoky."

On that note:

My favorite line from a NW green book DC-9 Captain as we head to Fargo in Jan '98. Cool guy!!!

Me: "Holy crap, Fargo's reporting wind 360@35 gusting to 50, blowing snow and the temp is at minus 30F."

Hopefully it wasn't on the PA!
Kind of like "Welcome to the Sin Titties" after landing--it happened, apparently by mistake.

On that note:

Just curious, Do you NW guys refer to each other by the color of your book!

That's rich, coming from the most classless, generally offensive d-bag on flightinfo. Crawl back under your rock, 737pylt.

AAAh the old d-bag comeback, thinking you know it all, in typical NW pilot fashion.
I just got back, its too dark under there. BTW, your mom and sis say, "hi."

Last edited:
AAAh the old d-bag comeback, thinking you know it all, in typical NW pilot fashion.
I just got back, its too dark under there. BTW, your mom and sis say, "hi."

737Pylt....your material is getting old....

737Pylt....your material is getting old....

Who is 737pylt? I think you girls are obsessed.
OK, maybe I could be just like you. Join the rjdc sue the world, get rejected by most majors out there, and be stuck in a regional. Not to mention shabby background check. Oh yeah, and one more thing, don't forget the ever popular, date a fat chick!:laugh:

Sounds good to me. I got my Snow Mobile all ready for the North woods of WI. (Snow Machine to you peeps in Alaska)

That's what were doing for our anniversary this January. Flying up on our new passes thanks to the merger to Rhinelander, WI and snow "machining" to our hearts content in Manitowish Waters, WI. My user Id is the address of our cabin up there. I'm truly in love with that place of the world. Sorry for the drift...
One Delta guy that would bid MSP if the wife would let him, but she's a Georgia girl.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back