Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as making out in the SLI, it should be fair

Yup

Your age difference is made up by your frozen pension.
Never been a factor in an arbitration award. You lose! You better hope that your merger committee came up with a better argument than that.

Then it comes down to what we each bring, and we bring more.

Meaning more airplanes that make less money than NWA's, that would be correct.

our pay rates are higher and we bring more widebodies.

Umm, we get paid the same last time I looked. Again, never been a factor in an arbitration award. You lose!

You make fun of our 757s, but we aren't parking as many as you are, and now your 757s pay what our 767s do.
All happened after the merger announcement, will not matter to the arbitrators, just like anything after April. You lose!

How many lower paying DC9s do we have now?

They pay the same as the MD-88 almost. We have around 70, I think. Making a ton of money for Delta. You're welcome.

and how are cargo 742s doing these days?

Doing well, with the current contracts. Making money for Delta. Do you not like making money for our company?

You are bringing old 742s, and old DC9s. Keep brushing that aside, you really are trying hard to.
READ THIS REAL SLOW. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO A FLEET AFTER THE MERGER ANNOUNCEMENT HAS NEVER, EVER BEEN A FACTOR IN AN ARBITRATION AWARD.

Where is your expansion?

Where is yours? I heard "WE" are cutting capacity by 5-10%. This merger was in the works for at least 2 years and the arbitrators are well aware of this.

Last edited:

Yup

Never been a factor in an arbitration award. You lose! You better hope that your merger committee came up with a better argument than that.

Trying logic with GL reminds me of the "Pig Wrestling" analogy.

Trying logic with GL reminds me of the "Pig Wrestling" analogy.

Yeah, it usually only takes him two sentences to go into his "old airplane" rant. I guess he doesn't like airplanes that have a CSM of .06 or so.

With fuel so low, we should be screaming to bring more out of the desert, park RJ's, and get more money for our Delta.

Yeah, it usually only takes him two sentences to go into his "old airplane" rant. I guess he doesn't like airplanes that have a CSM of .06 or so.

With fuel so low, we should be screaming to bring more out of the desert, park RJ's, and get more money for our Delta.

My impression is GL wants to see DC9 and 742's parked just to ensure the upper hand in SLI, never mind the revenue for the DAL mothership (and turning back the clock on RJ creep). As if the $$ they can generate is not as green as that of a 767. I'm glad most of the DAL guys I run into do not share his sentiment.

My impression is GL wants to see DC9 and 742's parked just to ensure the upper hand in SLI, never mind the revenue for the DAL mothership (and turning back the clock on RJ creep). As if the $$ they can generate is not as green as that of a 767. I'm glad most of the DAL guys I run into do not share his sentiment.

Hey guys,

Happiness is:

This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

This guy runs on the short loop, and all you are doing is indulging a spoiled little child.

There are many more interesting posters to read, like JimboRealGoodPilot.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if old GL has some kind of deal with the website. FI can set their advertising rates by number of hits/messages. By pimping up his post rate, and getting others to do the same, the $$s increase, and he may get a cut. It could also explain why when most of the guys here post on at least one other site, he is remarkably absent. If he really wanted to spread his vomitous gospel around, you think he'd post 300 times a day at 3 sites, versus just 900 times a day here.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Nu

Last edited:
General Lee said:
And, I can't wait to walk into the MSP or DTW crew lounges and say hi to everyone there. I am the tall skinny guy that looks like Lerch. I'll also be wearing my hat---hopefully you will too. Can't wait...
Wearing your hat in the crew lounge......yup,....that's about what I thought..

Last edited:
This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

No fun in not reading a guy like him...we will all know tomorrow if he is even close to right in his assesments....Having done this 5 times you will find he will be partially right in his thoughts..... like 10 % ... it's all a crap shoot really....

Yup

Meaning more airplanes that make less money than NWA's, that would be correct.

Umm, we get paid the same last time I looked. Again, never been a factor in an arbitration award. You lose!

All happened after the merger announcement, will not matter to the arbitrators, just like anything after April. You lose!

They pay the same as the MD-88 almost. We have around 70, I think. Making a ton of money for Delta. You're welcome.

Doing well, with the current contracts. Making money for Delta. Do you not like making money for our company?

READ THIS REAL SLOW. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO A FLEET AFTER THE MERGER ANNOUNCEMENT HAS NEVER, EVER BEEN A FACTOR IN AN ARBITRATION AWARD.

Where is yours? I heard "WE" are cutting capacity by 5-10%. This merger was in the works for at least 2 years and the arbitrators are well aware of this.

First of all I find it very funny that many times in the past you have jumped on the wagon when someone stated that "it has never been used in arbitration before" NWA guys jumped the fact that no matter....it still isn't right. Now you use the excuse.

Also (NWA) had nothing to do with....yes nothing to do with setting up our loa19 that set the bar that you guys passed with something like 80 something percent....and now you want credit for the pay that WE set up for the 9's and how close they are in pay to the 80's.....the ...."um we get paid the same".....and the making a TON of money for Delta with the 9's...dude get a grip. Ton of money for Delta. Your pay scales you just got....you can thank Delta guys....if not for our doing you would still be hanging out to dry. Ton of money you are making...there isn't an airplane in this world making a ton of money. Back to reality for you my friend.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back