RSW FAs harrass FAT FA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are mixed bags.

Some people want to go over as fast as they can for pay (F/O's). Some people are bypassing because they are senior enough to hold CA on 1/1/15 and want to slide from one CA seat to another with a minimal time as F/O. Some CA's want to go because they're worried about furloughs over here. Some people (like me) are bypassing for quality of life issues (the more people who are junior to me here who go over before I do will keep me off reserve once I make the jump, and I like my mix of flying and days off on this side of the partition).

To say that it somehow directly relates to how well one will adapt to the culture at SWA isn't really a compelling argument. Everyone has their own timing and reasons for it.

Or you could have said "I don't talk to the help."

This! If she rolled with it, she's worth it. If she got pissed/offended, then disregard her.

Yeah so much. I fly the line just as much as you, and most are over it. But we still have all our special people that talk to theirselves none stop on the Board.
Funny ******************** right there!!! Oh yea and rock on!!!

What's taking you so long to go over? Must be the the way they're taking us out of order. Some pretty junior Ca's and f/o's making the jump.

BTW, I'm flying with f/o's that are updating their log books to move on as opposed to waiting to move forward here.

Last edited:
Yeah so much. I fly the line just as much as you, and most are over it. But we still have all our special people that talk to theirselves none stop on the Board.
Funny ******************** right there!!! Oh yea and rock on!!!

Are the "over it" folks the ones walking around with One Luv lantards and flag ties on acting giddy when the swa videos pop up on the crewroom tvs?

Are the "over it" folks the ones walking around with One Luv lantards and flag ties on acting giddy when the swa videos pop up on the crewroom tvs?
Don't know, and didn't say anything about being over it. Most are done with it and moving on

Last edited:
Yeah, not so much.

Man, I can't wait to fly with you, Mr. Whiny McBitterpants. What're you gonna' do when you get over here?-- Cry? Stomp your feet? Proclaim to the world how bad you got screwed? Will that make you feel better? Think it will change anything? By the way, do you think anyone will care? Maybe if you're lucky, some matronly flight attendant will pat you on the back and say, "there, there..."

Hey, we get it (from this and EVERY other freakin' post you've made): you didn't ask for this, and you don't like it. On the other hand, neither did we, and neither do we. But do what you want. Be a jerk. Complain and whine. Make yourself and everyone around you mad. Ensure all your crew interactions just suck, and that everyone around you is as miserable as you are. Knock yourself out.

Or don't.

The choice is yours and yours alone, Fletch.

Bubba

Last edited:
Fletch is nothing like you describe, Bubba. He's actually a very easy-going guy with a good sense of humor, like most of us. He's just expressing his frustration at losing his seat, his seniority and his domicile, and he's not attacking anyone, crying, or blaming anyone, just expressing a little frustration.

Give the dude a break. I'm sure when he transitions, it'll be in his usual suave and de-boner way. :laugh:

Last edited:
I know Fletch, and he's nothing like you describe, Bubba. He's actually a very easy-going guy with a good sense of humor, like most of us. He's just expressing his frustration at losing his seat, his seniority and his domicile, and he's not attacking anyone, crying, or blaming anyone. Give the dude a break.

Well, that may be true in real life, Ty, but not on this board. And that's what people see and respond to--what's written on this board. I don't know him personally (that's the point in an annonymous forum), but I'll take your word for it that he's a good guy.

However, all of his posts on FI are negative towards the company, the integration, the culture, and his and our collective futures. Just go back and look at his remarks.... Someone says something positive? Fletch (and a few select others; I'm sure you know who they are): turns it around to something bad. Every time. Someone repeats that we're over the arguing and moving forward? Fletch comes back with "Not me." None of us asked for this, Ty, and his devisiveness is not especially helpful. Maybe he can find other ways to express his frustration.

Like you said and I agreed: in real live maybe he's a peach. And of course I'll give him a break, because I probably won't know who he is if he acts "like most of us." I'm sure we'll all get along fine. But on this board, he IS attacking, crying and blaming. That was my point.

Bubba

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back