RP buys Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bvt1151 said:
Slow down there, preacher-man. Someone asked why I thought it would be good for Comair, and I replied. There's always someone who thinks they can be the voice of reason, but doesn't read the entire thread.

I still think this rumor is hogwash, but it doesn't stop the discussion.
I'd look more towards the future America-West/USAirways integration than the pitiful SA/CHQ integration, if "integration" is what you'd call it. This time you won't be able to simply push over a pilot group that's larger than you.

As for the meeting of minds, what exactly did they do besides agree to meet again? There's an entire thread on that meeting and how it has once again accomplished nothing. No relation to this rumor.

I think they decided to give each other a reach around next time there is screwing going on. Hopefully the deciding not to lower the bar on one another as advertised.

"...So if this is not actually "announced today", I vote for the original poster of this thread to be tied to a post in the town square, so that anybody who wishes to can stop by and kick him in the junk."

OK ... it's after 6pm. Nothing on Yahoo. Let's get the rope and string this buzzard up.

It has to be rumor, look at the market today. There was no fluctuation with either company and the analysts have not made any predictions. If this was the case, RP would have to had made a proposal with the BK court and that would be public. Nothing there as well.... I believe this is all hype....

SXMp2c said:
Ill take you up on that offer Sled. Which town would you like to be tied up in?

As for sources, check out Yahoo news at about 6 o' clock this evening.

Well, it's 1930 here in Indy, and... a whole lotta nada.

Downtown Indy'll do just fine. How 'bout right in the Circle? Up against the post, Princess!! :smash:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back