• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RP buys Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They were just pointing out that it will be a new type to RAH. There are plenty of 50 seat CRJ's on the market besides COMAIR, besides, it only gives them the option of using CRJ's if ERJ's aren't available, however, per a company memo from BB, 20 ERJ's are coming from CHQ's US Airways flying (being replaced by 175's on the RW cert) and 24 more ERJ's from a 3rd party, so he has his 44. You guys are digging way too deep in this stuff.

Aerosurfer said:
I told you ya are a frickin poser. What a tool.... you need to get yourself some Fa-gina and quit makin up stuff here

Asshat

Some brain matter has been lost there, or possibly a drop or two on the skull as it was still hardening.

Ride Orange said:
per a company memo from BB, 20 ERJ's are coming from CHQ's US Airways flying (being replaced by 175's on the RW cert) and 24 more ERJ's from a 3rd party, so he has his 44.

Not that I want to contribute to this stupid rumor, but BB's memo doesn't say this at all.

but he was carried to PHL, to go on to Scotland, to negotiate leases of some sort........why scotland?!? i have no idea. and the memo only says he is working on financing terms on 24 more RJs, not ERJs

fugghedabowdit said:
Royal Bank of Scotland holds many Comair leases.

That Royal Bank of Scotland is a british based firm not Scotland as it says in the name. They have a large presence in England and Ireland. They are also Citizens bank in the United States. I've done alot of traveling to Europe.

Big, and I do mean big announcement this coming (insert day here)! Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back