• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RJet Q400's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Midwest or Frontier's pilots experience with RAH is anything like what the future holds for 9L pilots...could be a lean Christmas this year.

Who says w************************* get no lovin'? Hell GoJets, now republic, all the w************************* are making good it seems.

How is w hore on the "words that shan't be spoke list"? Is this place run by Skywest from the Morman temple?? Geesh.

Your condesending tone towards any religion is disturbing. Be it Catholics or Mormons that run it, it's better than trailer trash like you.

Yes we're all Mormons at SkyWest, and I'm going to hold off on passing judgement on ALL republic pilots until I see the pay rates for the Q.

Oh boy...you all need to get yourselves some cancellation pay ASAP......Newark isn't like CLE or IAH. You'll get a day, two days worth of flying blasted off the schedule. It's nice to sit home or in a hotel and get paid $$$$

Yes we're all Mormons at SkyWest, and I'm going to hold off on passing judgement on ALL republic pilots until I see the pay rates for the Q.

This coming from someone who's pilot group gets their payrates on the coat tails of the ASA, er....XJet pilots. Now that is funny!

Latest resources

Back