• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About as accurate and informed as the 411 leaves us every week. This week they stated that they met with a Marquis rep to discuss how to get the 495 back in NJA cockpits faster. Surprisingly and sadly, they couldn't unveil any details of that discussion to us. Someone might divulge all that top secret info! God forbid we may actually receive some info of what to expect in our future. Some things never change.

I still have my doubts as to whether there is a viable long term plan being developed. Where are all those Embraer aircraft orders at? The announcement of Wi-Fi happened only because everyone else is doing it. And NJA was way behind the competition in announcing that. Sokol needs to leave and go run his energy company. Bring in a real leader and not a bean counter.

No one knows when recalls will begin. IMHO, I don't think we'll see any until we reach contractual sell-off limits. OT and after midnights are, in the bean counter's eyes, cheaper than salaries and benefits. That said, I am on day 7 and have one pax leg before my airline home. That will total over 35 hrs block and 80 hrs duty with one fatigue call and zero OT this tour. And this is the slow season?

WiFi just recently became available to corporate jets. Until about 2 yrs ago, the antenae weighed 150 lbs. While we are behind the retro curve, we had other fish to fry until recently-like keeping the doors open. Now we are back to a position allowing new equipment and upgrades to existing stuff.

As far as Embraer, they were on site in CMH a few weeks ago. There are only two jets that would fill our needs to replace the multiple small cabins we are disposing of, and most likely Embraer will be the one, but how quick do you think we can pen the deal, arrange deliveries, then announce the schedule? And who the hell are we as simple pilots to be privy to inside info, especially when so much is shared in such private forums, like FI?

Some sound like that JG Wentworth commercial-".....and I want it now". Well, patience may be a lost art, but impatience will do nothing but raise your BP and waste your time. It won't change what is or what will be.

About as accurate and informed as the 411 leaves us every week. This week they stated that they met with a Marquis rep to discuss how to get the 495 back in NJA cockpits faster. Surprisingly and sadly, they couldn't unveil any details of that discussion to us. Someone might divulge all that top secret info! God forbid we may actually receive some info of what to expect in our future. Some things never change.

I still have my doubts as to whether there is a viable long term plan being developed. Where are all those Embraer aircraft orders at? The announcement of Wi-Fi happened only because everyone else is doing it. And NJA was way behind the competition in announcing that. Sokol needs to leave and go run his energy company. Bring in a real leader and not a bean counter.

To each their own Sir.

As a guy I flew with when I first started said "Some things we just don't get to decide. The sooner you learn to accept that, the happier you will be."

Some sound like that JG Wentworth commercial-".....and I want it now". Well, patience may be a lost art, but impatience will do nothing but raise your BP and waste your time. It won't change what is or what will be.

I apologize that my patience is wearing thin. It's not fun trying to find decent employment in this job market.

And we are supposed to do WHAT to help you 170?

Please tell us.

I just hope you find your happy place cause your gonna need something to get you through this period.

always like how those more fortunate have such inspring words of encouragement for those less fortunate.......

Don't recall 170 asking for help from you (Flylow) It appears he (as well as most of us) would enjoy getting a bit more info than just :

"we talked with Marquis, it went well for the whole day...There, we mentioned the furloughees, met our quota, time to move on to the next 411"...

Instead a bunch of more fortunate pilots tell us to man up, quit compalining, it is what it is.....

To that i say I'll complain bitch and moan as much as I please. And if I ever get back I'll do the same.

always like how those more fortunate have such inspring words of encouragement for those less fortunate.......

Don't recall 170 asking for help from you (Flylow) It appears he (as well as most of us) would enjoy getting a bit more info than just :

"we talked with Marquis, it went well for the whole day...There, we mentioned the furloughees, met our quota, time to move on to the next 411"...

Instead a bunch of more fortunate pilots tell us to man up, quit compalining, it is what it is.....

To that i say I'll complain bitch and moan as much as I please. And if I ever get back I'll do the same.

You and 170 keep running around with your elephant underwear on. I can't help but think you need a vent, a shoulder... I dunno. Nobody on this web board can help you so what would you like us to do?

We are in control of nothing when it comes to your employment. I fly my trips, I do my part, I go home.

What the heck can I do man? You obviously are looking for something from us.

Thread Creeping Violation

Not to be a Debbie Downer...

but uh, this thread is now being cited with a Gross Navigational error. Both laterally and vertically. Please land at the nearest suitable airport and try again.

Latest resources

Back