• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your personal opinion, while certainly your perogative, wasn't shared by your NJ peers company wide. The program wouldn't have gotten off the ground (or even out of the discussion phase, for that matter) if the need for it wasn't seen by the majority. For most families loss of income is a serious situation that is easier to deal with the longer they have to prepare. The program was created while thinking of NJ families most likely to need time to save money, pay off bills, make arrangements, etc. -- not the least likely to want the extra time.

Its obvious that you can't deal with the facts. All the facts were posted. Many pilots didn't bother casting a vote because they are tired of the BS. Our leader barely got 1/3 of the vote. A lot of us are really pissed off about how things are going right now. Its sad that you cannot see it.

I'm impressed by how many times I have heard the words "Fab 5" out of our pilots recently. People are seeing and understanding what is going on.

Yup. I said that, and stand by my statement. It takes a special kind of person to be an effective Steward for NJASAP.

I'm glad you made this statement. It once again proves the direction this group is heading.

And its not a good direction!

You did a good job of providing needed information to the overall pilot group.

Last edited:
I'm glad you made this statement. It once again proves the direction this group is heading.

And its not a good direction!

You did a good job of providing needed information to the overall pilot group.

I like dealing in facts.

Here's another fact. The Steward's Council is among the most respected, level headed, and knowledgeable pilots in NJASAP. I have challenged our pilots to name 1, just 1, steward who they disapprove of. There has not been a single peep. So I have to assume under my impromptu unofficial poll buried deep in a thread on our webboards that our Stewards have a 100% approval rating. Prove me wrong.

I for one feel our Stewards are the BEST in ANY union. I would not want the person sitting next to me during a PRB to be there because they won a popularity contest. I'll take the person who was appointed because of their skills. Our system of recruiting Stewards is not broken. Let's not fix it.

CRJFlyer - Accept (sic) for car payments and a student loan I've gotten everything else payed (sic) off, moved the family, buying a new house in a much more desired location in a much more desired state, and managed to totally rid myself of the stress that NJA provided over the last year through a new job, with a better schedule, more pay and better quality of life. Now I'm considering a way to start a back-up career to supplement my income, and hopefully within 5 years branch that career into a business opportunity that may pay off someday if it ever works out the way I hope.

So why are you wasting your time here bitching about a company that will never be blessed with your skills again ? What NJA is it where you guys work or used to work ? It's not the one I know. As a country humor pilot I know likes to say - the only fair in this life is where pigs and cows go to win blue ribbons. No one promised you anything the day you were smacked on the bottom and started crying - but it looks like you have been doing it ever since !!

Last edited:
CRJFlyer - Accept (sic) for car payments and a student loan I've gotten everything else payed (sic) off, moved the family, buying a new house in a much more desired location in a much more desired state, and managed to totally rid myself of the stress that NJA provided over the last year through a new job, with a better schedule, more pay and better quality of life. Now I'm considering a way to start a back-up career to supplement my income, and hopefully within 5 years branch that career into a business opportunity that may pay off someday if it ever works out the way I hope.

So why are you wasting your time here bitching about a company that will never be blessed with your skills again ? What NJA is it where you guys work or used to work ? It's not the one I know. As a country humor pilot I know likes to say - the only fair in this life is where pigs and cows go to win blue ribbons. No one promised you anything the day you were smacked on the bottom and started crying - but it looks like you have been doing it ever since !!
Whatever your on, I want some. I haven't read any frontier jibberish like this in a long time. Translation please?!!

Yeah if old*fart doesn't recognize the stress that the furloughees have been under for the last year then I'm not really sure what to think.

Time to retire. Your starting to go senile.....Or your just a complete moron....

I come on here to stay somewhat informed, and to get a good laugh from retards like yourself....
Yet another guy who probably came to NJA when he couldn't get on anywhere else...

BTW..I'll bitch when and wherever I want, don't like it, don't read it....If we compared life's stories (and no I'm not talking about flying) I'll bet the house that mine would make for a far more interesting read...I'll guarantee I have had more obstacles to overcome than yourself to get where I'm at... So if you think I'm crying you have another thing coming....God I hate retarded full of themselves idiots who only listen to the sound of their own voice....Mr. IP instructor...

Last edited:
Time to retire. Your starting to go senile.....Or your just a complete moron....

I come on here to stay somewhat informed, and to get a good laugh from retards like yourself....
Yet another guy who probably came to NJA when he couldn't get on anywhere else...

BTW..I'll bitch when and wherever I want, don't like it, don't read it....If we compared life's stories (and no I'm not talking about flying) I'll bet the house that mine would make for a far more interesting read...I'll guarantee I have had more obstacles to overcome than yourself to get where I'm at... So if you think I'm crying you have another thing coming....God I hate retarded full of themselves idiots who only listen to the sound of their own voice....Mr. IP instructor...

I wouldn't come on here to stay informed with ACCURATE information... just sayin'.

I wouldn't come on here to stay informed with ACCURATE information... just sayin'.

About as accurate and informed as the 411 leaves us every week. This week they stated that they met with a Marquis rep to discuss how to get the 495 back in NJA cockpits faster. Surprisingly and sadly, they couldn't unveil any details of that discussion to us. Someone might divulge all that top secret info! God forbid we may actually receive some info of what to expect in our future. Some things never change.

I still have my doubts as to whether there is a viable long term plan being developed. Where are all those Embraer aircraft orders at? The announcement of Wi-Fi happened only because everyone else is doing it. And NJA was way behind the competition in announcing that. Sokol needs to leave and go run his energy company. Bring in a real leader and not a bean counter.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back