• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RAJ, the LOA is a done deal. Just like the CBA, you may not like everything in it, but it is what it is. The fact that you don't like it is irrelevant. Throwing out things like back dues to some previous date makes you look ridiculous. Their dues will start on the date they are represented by NJASAP, which I think makes sense. And, even if you think it doesn't, you cannot change it. All you are doing is spreading ill will and irritating people. I am not a big fan of jppt, but I guess, this time, I am part of his support.

Obviously you don't get it. Whatever is in the LOA is NOT I repeat. NOT what this pilot group wants.

You don't appear to care about that. You will care at some point down the road. This hatred towards pilots is getting old.

I think you have been representing NJI for a long time now and they haven't paid any dues yet. Trust me the rest of us realize this. Go back to your very unsecure corner and regroup.

I'm done talking to very self centered people like you.

Obviously you don't get it. Whatever is in the LOA is NOT I repeat. NOT what this pilot group wants.

You don't appear to care about that. You will care at some point down the road. This hatred towards pilots is getting old.

I think you have been representing NJI for a long time now and they haven't paid any dues yet. Trust me the rest of us realize this. Go back to your very unsecure corner and regroup.

I'm done talking to very self centered people like you.

From the Stones:

You can't always get what you want (RAJ disregard and trash the LOA):bawling:
You can't always get what you want (RAJ wants back dues):bawling:
You can't always get what you want (RAJ wants stapler):bawling:
But if you try sometimes you might find
You get what you need (negotiated integration, scope protection, unified pilot group, RAJ returns to his village and is reinstated as chief idiot):cool:

Oh yeah, hey hey hey, oh...

Last edited:
Explain to me why an NJA pilot with better seniority cannot bid the G5 over an NJI guy? Explain that hoss?

Well Little Joe... Because the f*cking LOA says so... ??? I'm just guessing here.

Also explain why NJI shouldn't have to pay due's ??

Because I was never represented nor protected under the Pilot Unions CBA.

Show us FACTUAL data

:cool:...

Quoted from RAJ
"Obviously you don't get it. Whatever is in the LOA is NOT I repeat. NOT what this pilot group wants.

I'm done talking to very self centered people like you."

RAJ,
Man, you are really out to lunch. Do you even read the posts before you answer?

1. Even if you were right (and I think you are not), it would not matter if everbody did not like the LOA. It is a legal FACT and you cannot change it. Wants have nothing to do with it.

2. Hatred toward pilots?? Supporting NJI for a long time?? I am a furloughed NJA pilot. Why would I hate pilots and why would I support NJI?

3. I hope you will be true to your word and not respond to this. Somehow I doubt it.

Helm

Helm, good luck with the patient explanation. ;) Jppt, I agree with the points you have made.

Both of you are correct that the NJA pilotgroup has already spoken on the issue of integration. Those grounded in the reality of legal fact will recall that the integration procedures were outlined for all to debate during IBB and were subsequently approved by a wide margin in 2007. It's a completely reasonable assumption that those same pilots are now ready to move forward and follow the LOA with professionalism and the same long-range vision they displayed when they voted to make it part of their contract.

Again, by a wide margin, the NJA pilots recently showed faith in their leadership's direction. It must be noted that a pilot who has spent countless hours working on the integration team will be joining the EBoard next month. He will be an excellent addition and he already has lots of practice looking at the issues from both sides. All of the NJ pilots can follow his lead with confidence.

Quoted from RAJ

3. I hope you will be true to your word and not respond to this. Somehow I doubt it.

Helm

RAJ, let me handle this one!

OK...whatever you said is right because most of us don't have a clue as to what the point is!

Now, what do you think about this?

NetJets has shelved plans for a $200 million operations and training campus in Columbus, Ohio, and is instead going forward with a more modest $21 million expansion to its existing complex at Port Columbus Regional Airport. It will build a new 140,000-sq-ft facility that will be connected to NetJets’ existing Bridgeway Avenue facility to help implement plans to consolidate its headquarters and operations in Columbus. About 1,300 employees will eventually work at the combined grounds, which will also allow room for “significant” expansion. “As part of our response to the recent recession and its effect on NetJets’ business operations, we concluded last fall that this was an appropriate time to consolidate our corporate and operations headquarters in Columbus,” NetJets chairman and CEO David Sokol told AIN. “As such, we have closed five offices outside Ohio and relocated all of their related functions to Columbus, including the office of the CEO, operations, general counsel, sales, marketing and aircraft purchasing.” He added that just relocating its Easton office to the nearby Bridgeway facility will save NetJets about $900,000 per year.

About 1,300 employees will eventually work at the combined grounds, which will also allow room for “significant” expansion. “

1,300 people to watch over 500 a/c (and decreasing) in the US?

They never see a friggen airplane! What are they doing? Watching the weather and taking care of owner issues?

Hire more people to sell, lower the prices to the clients, and the weather will take care of itself with competent pilots.

Helm, good luck with the patient explanation. ;) Jppt, I agree with the points you have made.

Both of you are correct that the NJA pilotgroup has already spoken on the issue of integration. Those grounded in the reality of legal fact will recall that the integration procedures were outlined for all to debate during IBB and were subsequently approved by a wide margin in 2007. It's a completely reasonable assumption that those same pilots are now ready to move forward and follow the LOA with professionalism and the same long-range vision they displayed when they voted to make it part of their contract.

Again, by a wide margin, the NJA pilots recently showed faith in their leadership's direction. It must be noted that a pilot who has spent countless hours working on the integration team will be joining the EBoard next month. He will be an excellent addition and he already has lots of practice looking at the issues from both sides. All of the NJ pilots can follow his lead with confidence.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

41 percent didn't even vote

A few people wrote the LOA. The majority of the pilots had no say in what went into the LOA (thats where your logic with read the LOA is flawed).

The future will be interesting. Unfortunately it probably wont be good!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back