• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JPPT2000 can't accept the fact that NJA isn't the darling of aviation anymore..It was a good 3 year run, but it's over..NJA is just like every other company again. with the same issues as every one else.

We can see it. He can't.

Okkeee Dokeee :rolleyes:
The unofficial voice(s) that was(were) never elected to represent or speak for anyone at Netjets but himself, has posted!
Looking forward to more of your anonymous, commentary on the union 411.

Last edited:
What data are you referring too? What claims... I claimed you sounded like a whiney bitch about the LOA integration and how some junior G guys get to keep their seat.

And me and about 400 others complain about how the direction of the company is up in the air....For example... I've been given a 2013 recall date.......BUT.....fleet plan doesn't add up... If that's trying to have insider info then I guess we're guilty.... You explain how a fleet plan at the 5 year mark has us estimated to have 20-40 less a/c ( the exact number escapes me at the moment) in 2014, but even the junior furloughees have a recall expectation date before that...If you can explain all the company/union rhetoric and keep it civil without telling us we're too junior to understand, then have at it. Give us your insider info..

I've never attacked anyone (except Walmer).... I try to hear their side of the story or their thoughts... Until someone like you thinks they're always right... Case in point.. I flew with Pervis once, nice enough guy..But the first thing he does is start talking politics, and how anyone who votes for Obama is a retard.. I hadn't made up my mind yet, but it still rubbed me the wrong way.. Because even if I had voted for Obama, how the hell does he know if I have a mental disability or not.. No offense Pervis, but the trip was hell listening to your political views for 6 days, I couldn't find a TV far enough away.... It's one of the 3 well known rules..No politics, religion, or touching of the thighs:D

You've still got me confused as hell about where your getting this insider info complaint towards me.. I'm so far away from CMH I might as well be in Iraq..... I've got a great gig now, and today just saw my first QS tail. It was a buttomed up Falcon on another ramp.. So where do you see me as having insider info. Hell I only know a few active NJA pilots and haven't talked to them in months.

I'm sure it was fun flying with you too.
I remember rants much like the ones you post on the union messageboard.
I remember the admonishing that poster got for posting the same unsubstantiated too.

I'm embarrassed at myself for engaging you on this board.
Rant away

Last edited:
Have you ever looked in a mirrror and said..I'm a puss?

You refusre to state facts, all you can say is "NetJets hater" or something to that affect.

I'm sorry for making this type of statement, but you desrve this.

"Have you ever change your own underwear?"

You only attack..you never state a position.

Get a set and grow up you sorry excuse of a human being.

Thanks for backing me up. This jppt2000 person must not fly the line at NJA. He has no clue what is going on right now and how people feel out on the line. Its disgusting that we have people like this running around trying to put their own agenda's against the good of the entire pilot group. JPPT its time that you go out and ask people what they think?

jppt needs to post some dam facts to back his case up. I do have the facts right. 41 percent of us did not vote.

Okkeee Dokeee :rolleyes:
The unofficial voice(s) that was(were) never elected to represent or speak for anyone at Netjets but himself, has posted!
Looking forward to more of your anonymous, commentary on the union 411.

I would hardly say that getting elected with 850 some votes is a mandate. Thats only approximately 1/3 rd of the total votes available. Lets do the math. This means that 2/3rds of the pilots do not approve.

Do you care to argue these FACTS ?

I would hardly say that getting elected with 850 some votes is a mandate. Thats only approximately 1/3 rd of the total votes available. Lets do the math. This means that 2/3rds of the pilots do not approve.

Do you care to argue these FACTS ?

What I've been trying to explain to you and your cohort CRJ, is that you cannot make that kind of conclusion.
You are incorrect making that conclusion based on those numbers.
What is embarrassing is that you proclaim you conclusions as "the truth".
I can only assume you have ulterior motives, rather than discussing the situation of NJI and NJA.

Have you ever looked in a mirrror and said..I'm a puss?

You refusre to state facts, all you can say is "NetJets hater" or something to that affect.

I'm sorry for making this type of statement, but you desrve this.

"Have you ever change your own underwear?"

You only attack..you never state a position.

Get a set and grow up you sorry excuse of a human being.

If someone claims they have the facts, and then makes statements based on a flawed conclusion, what do you call it?
What I have been posting is "don't drag everyone else in with your flawed conclusions".
Thanks for the name calling, reread my posts.

Thanks for backing me up. This jppt2000 person must not fly the line at NJA. He has no clue what is going on right now and how people feel out on the line. Its disgusting that we have people like this running around trying to put their own agenda's against the good of the entire pilot group. JPPT its time that you go out and ask people what they think?

jppt needs to post some dam facts to back his case up. I do have the facts right. 41 percent of us did not vote.

That is true, but it is not accurate.

And this is where we completely disagree, you cannot make the conclusion that 41 per cent were against.

I will believe it when the union states that.
IMO, you have an axe to grind, please do it without dragging the rest of your colleagues on the Beechjet into your flawed conclusions.

Why not let the elected, professional NJI/NJA subject matter experts do their jobs, stop trying to create divisiveness within our pilot group.

BTW, based on your seniority, you have quite a long time (probably decades) to hold a Gulfstream bid.

Yes, I have an agenda, challenging stalker-wierdo-Netjetshaters on their emptyheaded baseless conclusions.:cool::pimp:

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by phony, NJA screwed us, not for lack of effort, but the leaders dropped the ball.. And yes even I could see that home prices simply cannot see %30+ yearly gains for eternity...Like I said, I've been furloughed before, do I wish NJASAP didn't cut us off at 1159 on the 15th..Of course..It was a direct kick in the nuts.. Hell we had Crewops access for atleast a few extra days. So yes, we feel like we got rubbed the wrong way a bit. Live with it, we're ticked off still and there's nothing yourself or any others can do about it. We'll come back (maybe) still a bit ticked, won't work quite as hard, and won't go the extra mile. Tough luck if that doesn't jive with your plans.

As far as embarassed, I'm not.. As there are guys like you who think nothing is wrong, there are plenty of guys like me who feel the ship is neither being righted nor sinking. We're just looking at it from an outsiders view, and see some issues with the current direction. Sorry it doesn't jive with your insider, "I'm senior so I know all mentality ".

Dude you are completely confused.... I have never claimed to have any insider info about anything.....I stated that some of you more senior guys are completely one sided when it comes to NJA. (there is no insider info:confused:, it's simply an observation from posts here. Everytime someone posts something negative about NJA/Union, you and some others simply refute it like it's fact.

And for some reason you "think" I somehow want to run for election so I can change some LOA??? :confused: I could care less about changing anything, all I asked was everyone on property quit bitching about "not being able to bump a NJI guy off his seat or out of his Captain position. It comes across as being a whiney bitch. Things could be worse than not getting to fly the G Unit.

Either you have me confused with someone else here, or you have a one track mind and only read what you want, and see things one way.

To make HUGE jumps in logic and conclusions that you passionately claim are "true", and representative of the whole group-majority, most likely has to be based on more information that the rest of us don't have.
Personal conclusions (opinions), which I really have no problem with
(I actually support) after all this is FI, of course.
The disagreement I have with you and the opinion or view that I have is,
its simply your opinion, not the pilot group's.
Don't drag, or misrepresent other pilots opinions into your desperate attempts to appear to have a valid voice for the group.

jppt

You are showing that you are not that bright. We have 400xp pilots that are in the 300's in seniority. Its actually a somewhat senior airplane. Again you are proving that you do not have the facts right.

Start posting facts instead of personal attacks. I know that is awful hard for you to do.

That is true, but it is not accurate.

And this is where we completely disagree, you cannot make the conclusion that 41 per cent were against.

I will believe it when the union states that.
IMO, you have an axe to grind, please do it without dragging the rest of your colleagues on the Beechjet into your flawed conclusions.

Why not let the elected, professional NJI/NJA subject matter experts do their jobs, stop trying to create divisiveness within our pilot group.

BTW, based on your seniority, you have quite a long time (probably decades) to hold a Gulfstream bid.

Yes, I have an agenda, challenging stalker-wierdo-Netjetshaters on their emptyheaded baseless conclusions.:cool::pimp:

State your facts Mr Factmaster? After all you can't post anything that isn't factual according to you.

I want to see all these facts that you have!

Until you get the facts straight I'm done arguing with you. You aren't worth my time. No one even comes on here to support you.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back