• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Response to JoeMerchant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The lawsuit would only abrogate scope that was negotiated illegally. What do you think the Delta MEC did to ASA scope? In case you have not noticed - take a look around. The effect of the Delta MEC's actions are just as we predicted.

Based on your quote, the Delta MEC should be tossed before I am.

What did the DAL MEc do to our scope? Our scope says that all ASA flying will be performed by pilots on our seniority list. Since we don't have any flying (no EV code) that we "own", they have done nothing to our scope clause. All the flying that DAL assigns to ASA is done by our pilots. Just as all the flying assigned to CMR is done by their pilots. You can't control something you don't own. DAL owns the code, they do with it as they wish IAW the DAL PWA.

atrdriver said:
What did the DAL MEc do to our scope? Our scope says that all ASA flying will be performed by pilots on our seniority list. Since we don't have any flying (no EV code) that we "own", they have done nothing to our scope clause. All the flying that DAL assigns to ASA is done by our pilots. Just as all the flying assigned to CMR is done by their pilots. You can't control something you don't own. DAL owns the code, they do with it as they wish IAW the DAL PWA.

At least someone understands this. I hope the majority of the ASA pilots think more like you than like Fins.

~~~^~~~ said:
The lawsuit would only abrogate scope that was negotiated illegally.

In other words, the lawsuit would abrogate scope that prevents an airline from outsourcing its code, since your lawsuit seeks to make scope which binds an employers code to its employees illegal. Great.

Dammit! You guys hijacked this thread......

We're supposed to be talking about what an ass-bag JB is!!!

As my 7th grade teacher used to say, "Get back on task!"

I'll help... "JB is such a d-bag"!

He's getting desperate that no one will listen to him with his sky is falling speech and is lashing out at anyone he can. He is a pathetic miserable person who, as Freightdog so eloquently said, his ship sailed long ago.

To drag someone like MW through the mud, someone who does more for the ASA pilots before lunch than JB has done in his life is pathetic. So MW is on a list. So what? He got his membership back fair and square, and learned his lesson. I know MW and know he regrets what he did every day. All men can be forgiven.

Crawl into a hole and disappear, JB. You finally crossed a line, and I hope the ASA pilots let you know about it every time you come to work.

Joe, I like you, and enjoyed flying with you, and you know that. But you really do owe MW an apology. Whatever he has done in the past he has more than attoned for since. I'm sure that you have done things you regretted in the past, just as we all have. That's what second chances are for.

John Pennekamp said:
I'll help... "JB is such a d-bag"!

To drag someone like MW through the mud, someone who does more for the ASA pilots before lunch than JB has done in his life is pathetic. So MW is on a list. So what? He got his membership back fair and square, and learned his lesson. I know MW and know he regrets what he did every day. All men can be forgiven.

Crawl into a hole and disappear, JB. You finally crossed a line, and I hope the ASA pilots let you know about it every time you come to work.

Well this is certainly not the first time JB has crossed the line and it surely won't be the last time either. I'm just glad people recognize him for the POS that he is. Plus, the more he shows his ass the more people will see right through him.

Give us some more, Johnny!

Hey, atleast "Joe" has great taste in women! TIC!!!!

JB, you have clearly gone off the reservation and should seek professional help. It is a wonder you can still hold a 1st class medical with your mental instability.

You want to throw mud at MW then go right ahead. MW made a mistake when he was young and dumb, you on the other hand are a walking mistake that keeps playing over and over. Having to be carried out at the Nat'l Air & Space museum by your ALPA peers because you can't hold your liquer is only the tip of the ice-burg. I am sure the ASA pilots can thank you for that display and the great bargaining you and LBJ did on reducing the payrates in contract '98 so as to get the PFT folks their money back, like you for instance. Gee, how'd that work? Your a sellout, washed up, has been whose life is so pathetic that you choose to throw mud at those who actually recognize mistakes and fixes them. Good on ya!

atrdriver said:
Joe, I like you, and enjoyed flying with you, and you know that. But you really do owe MW an apology. Whatever he has done in the past he has more than attoned for since. I'm sure that you have done things you regretted in the past, just as we all have. That's what second chances are for.

JoeMerchant has done more to harm our pilots than any other pilot. He deserves to be in management and I think he will get an offer for all his assistance in their drive to a concessionary agreement. MW doesn't need an apology from Joe because he has proven himself since he has been back in ALPA. Joe is a waste of time. He and his OLDER grilfriend need to stay out of chief pilot offices in closed door meetings if they are ever going to dig their way out of this turncoat attack against our obtaining a fair contract.

Latest resources

Back