Response to JoeMerchant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bizjet said:
Your job is to turn in the Attendance Roster and minutes from a meeting over a year ago. You have refused to do this. Your job is to attend LEC meetings? How long since you last attended? You place yourself above all others. If you have any integerity you would resign the position. You don't have the courage to do the right thing.

"Lies and no truths" - is this the way you conduct yourself on behalf of the ASA Pilots?

No that is ALPA's new motto. I might start attending the LEC meetings again if they are scheduled when I am off. Even the most recent one that was cancelled at the last minute was scheduled when I was working. ALPA doesn't like it if you aren't a cheerleader.

JoeMerchant said:
No that is ALPA's new motto. I might start attending the LEC meetings again if they are scheduled when I am off. Even the most recent one that was cancelled at the last minute was scheduled when I was working. ALPA doesn't like it if you aren't a cheerleader.

You never answer the questions. Are you going to turn over the minutes and the sign in log or not? Just answer the question!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have to get permission from your older advisor before you can do anything?

JoeMerchant said:
I'm not the one who crossed a picket line.
You're right JB, at least a scab waits until you're on strike before trying to take someone's job!

Good Lord, JB. You remind me of a cornered animal. Terrified and lashing out at everyone and everything. What a loser. Your high and mighty, "I was here fighting for this company when you were {blah blah blah} rhetoric doesn't hold water anymore. Everybody sees you for exactly what you are. No future... not a dollar in the bank... unable to survive without ASA. I don't want to shut the company down either. However, if we do, at least I'll be able to bask in the knowledge that you will have crawled into a hole and drunk yourself into oblivion only to die an unhappy old man.

JoeMerchant said:
I haven't refused to do the job. I have refused to endorse ALPA's continued failed strategies.

"Lies and half truths" - is that the new ALPA bag sticker?

That is a flat out lie, John.

You stated, about a year ago on the ALPA message board "I am on strike until the MEC recognizes me and my ideals".

Your revisionist history and selective memory betray you again. Too bad your OLDER GIRLFRIEND isn't here to help you remember things.

JoeMerchant said:
Coward? Look who's talking? I plan on confronting him next time I see him. Why don't you come say some of things you are saying to my face? Coward????

Oh, God, I hope you do. Could you please give us the time and date you plan to do this? I might sell tickets. That could quite possibly be the most entertaining thing that has even happened in 'da ATL. But tell us in advance so we can have "Echo" standing by.

JoeMerchant said:
How's CAL Jamie? We are all fighting a war - some of us before you were filling out your EmbryRiddle application. Our side is losing, but some of you don't want to admit it. I guess we both should be happy that you have moved on.

CAL is great, got a shiny new 737 type rating that I didn't have to pay for!

Keep fighting that war John, but in case you haven't noticed you haven't changed a thing. You have simply turned more people against you.

With regards to whose losing then you need to take a look amongst the pilot population and not so much ALPA. Your fellow pilots are the ones filling out apps at GO-jets, Mesa, etc. I dare say it is the same people that buy in to what you're selling that fill out those apps. I guess my Embry-Riddle education taught me not to settle for mediocrity. But you keep fighting the good fight John....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back