• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to operate EMB-190s for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And how are those FO rates on a 99 seat aircraft..... To those that say don't blame the pilots, I agree and don't agree to a point. I always find it amusing that republic pilots always push the blame on everybody but themselves, blameing management, scope clauses, etc, but the fact remains that it is both managements fault AND the pilots fault for signing such substandard rates for those aircraft, ergo making them more attractive to be farmed out.

:( the erosion continues.........

Thanks for being honest, really.

BTW any repubs care to educate me on when and WHY you guys approved such a large seat range in your pay, what is it, 76-99 seats for the same pay? Just curious is all. That one is now obviously biting you guys in the arse.

Not a RAH pilot, but their 2003 contract had the same effective date as ARW's 2003 concessionary agreement...and their 79-99 seat CA payrate was slightly better than the ARW B146 concessionary rate beyond the 3rd year of longevity. Their negotiated 60-78 seat CA rates were also slightly better than the ARW 51-70 seat CA rate from 3rd year on.

No idea about the seating capacity range...but if I had to guess I'd say those rates were what the market would bear given the state of the regional airline industry in 2003...especially given the MAG contract ratified just a couple months earlier.

FO pay...not so much.

Last edited:
???

I have no idea why you guys even engage in this discussion. The ONLY group with any leverage is mainline and they are NOT going to ever spend any negotiating cap on bringing all pilots under one roof. It will continue to spiral, if one regional goes under, another will takes its place. The only thing that will stop this is if we get a series of planes in the dirt in which case there is so much pressure that the airlines are required to have one list. Of course I don't wish for that, but sadly its true.

Thanks for being honest, really.

BTW any repubs care to educate me on when and WHY you guys approved such a large seat range in your pay, what is it, 76-99 seats for the same pay? Just curious is all. That one is now obviously biting you guys in the arse.

you think we are the only regional with pay scales over 70 seats? i think not. the writing was on the wall almost a decade ago. sadly our contact was signed before i was on our list, but dont blame our 1000+ pilots who were NOT on our list before it was signed for it. give us a chance to fix it before we are written off with the likes of gojets and mesa. This is the direction the industry is moving...lead follow, or get out of the way.

If you bid for MKE, and get the award after bidding voluntarily, be so kind as to personally give your personal info here.

Right because if no one bids it the problem fixes itself...right...lets not be f#cking ridiculous. If you live in MKE and are tough enough to fight your way out of employee lot every night go for it. Seriously though these airplanes are going to fly even if the company has to displace to most junior guys in the system into it. Not bidding it really doesn't change anything, nor does posting the names of those who do. The issues and mistakes that have brought us to this juncture exist at a higher level than the desires of 20 individuals...reguardless if they're names are posted on the internet or not.

If you bid for MKE, and get the award after bidding voluntarily, be so kind as to personally give your personal info here.

Hah ! Why,what are you gonna do tough guy ? Nothing.Zilch.Zero,that's what.Come back when you grow a pair.Pfffft...

We did not vote for any 190 pay scale!!! Nor have we had changes for a 190 pay scale!!! Our Contract does go up to 99 seats. 100 is a whole different ball game!! 100 seats looks like the configuration of the airplanes. 1 seat does make a difference. I am sure we will be fighting for more money.

Would not surprise me if ur management took out that one seat. Stranger things have happened.

Would not surprise me if ur management took out that one seat. Stranger things have happened.

This is what I would expect them to do. It's the most cost efficient thing. They would probably leave the seat rails exposed so it looks ghetto fabulous. I would support the company as much as I could but some things are just rediculous and look so amateur, for instance, the ERJ in Delta colors with one of the two rudders painted up in COex colors. Now that's class right there!

Latest resources

Back