Republic to hire 1,000 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
doh,

2 types and 5500 TT? Am Im a low-timer? I'm going there.

I had an interview with them scheduled for Nov. Fortunately I got an offer from a much better place, so I didn't have to go to Indy. Good luck to all the captains who will be single pilot with the low timers they are going to hire!

XJT? I had an interview lined up with them in Mar05 luckily I got an offer from CHQ, so I didn't have to go to IAH.

Whew..Good luck to all the Capts that will be single pilot with all the low timers STILL getting hired at XJT/ASA/TSA/9E/Colgan/Mesa/PSA/OH.

Last edited:
I had an interview with them scheduled for Nov. Fortunately I got an offer from a much better place, so I didn't have to go to Indy. Good luck to all the captains who will be single pilot with the low timers they are going to hire!

WEAK!... Low timers?

how many people on here actually work for RAH and how may just post what they have heard from someone who heard it from someone else?

I can't type with my left, but here goes ................................................................................................................................................................

Did you see me?

We are on the cusp of the greatest shortage of under qualified prepubescent Ipod drones in history. If you've just started to shave and have an authentic FMS Graduation Certificate from any highly esteemed pilot mill, get your resumes ready! Good luck!

XJT? I had an interview lined up with them in Mar05 luckily I got an offer from CHQ, so I didn't have to go to IAH.

Whew..Good luck to all the Capts that will be single pilot with all the low timers STILL getting hired at XJT/ASA/TSA/9E/Colgan/Mesa/PSA/OH.

No, a non 121 gig! I only posted that because I knew you guys would sprout wood and have to defend the wonderful operation that is Republic Holdings. Thanks for the entertainment.:laugh:

And who do YOU work for again??????????????????????????

Who???

Pinnacle, you say?

I like it when Pinnacle people make mention of hiring "qualified candidates" - reminds me of the situation you guys had, when you hired all those PFT pukes, then you had to hire street captains because those A-holes didn't have enough PIC time in ANYTHING!!

You need to learn to seperate pilot groups from mgmt.

Turbo

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back