• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic to hire 1,000 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about a CHQ 145 in United Express colors in IAH working as Continental Express? I am sure that went down well with CAL

Did the flight go from IAH to some other POS Texas City. Yes? I'm sure they were happy enough with that.

Why the hate on RAH? I don't work there but if they can staff the place with the highest minimums of any regional then they must be a decent place. I hear the word "whore" or "bottomfeeder" and I think of any place that needs to lower their hiring practices to "commercial multi, pulse, and willing to relocate to some sh1thole".

with current orders we'll have approx. 240 planes by end '08. Should have 1700ish on the next seniority list and noone knows what DAL is doing with the RFP.

How about a CHQ 145 in United Express colors in IAH working as Continental Express? I am sure that went down well with CAL

And I'm sure it was probably part of the service agreement,jsut as it is with all of our codeshares that spares can be used so long as there isn't another company name on them. I agree they look cheesy, but if you think CAL didn't know these were coming you need to stop kidding yourself. Esp at the beginnig of the service contract, as the dedicated aircraft will be phased in over the next few months.

ehmmm, getting ahead of ourseleves a little no. At least up to and including 3rd semester '06 Republic only 3.9 Billion RPM ... a long way to catch Skywest with over 7 Bil, Eagle with over 6 Bil and XJT with 7.8 Billion. With the terrible job I hear that Chautaqua is doing for CAL ...

http://www.raa.org/news/3rd_Q-2006_Chart_2.pdf

No, I don't think I am getting ahead of myself. The numbers you quote are current numbers. I believe that soon RAH will surpass the other commuters. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I can tell that you probably do. By the tone of your post and your profile I surmise you work at a carrier which has lost flying to RAH, probably Coex. Believe me, I understand that kind of pain. I have been through it and furloughs as well. If you are near the bottom third of the seniority list, I would definately consider moving to RAH. Good luck to you and your career.

Impressive. Your management group obviously knows how to get the contracts done.

go to the zoo and watch a monkey sh!t fight, that is an accurate reenactment of what they do. they are successful at it in spite of themselves. it beats me how they do it, they just do.

That sure is a lot more Teamsters!

Latest resources

Back