• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic orders 40 C-Series Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just like you did with the 190's. Try being realistic man; you're working for the #1 company that is ruining the industry. I don't know how you sleep at night.

Don't you work for Skywest...the company that pioneered "70 seats for 50 seat pay"?

Jesus Christ on a stick people, these airplanes won't even begin to be delivered for FIVE YEARS...that's a freaking eternity in this business...

Bunch of drivel snipped

Hey,Steve-O,glad to see you "defending the profession".You really make us all proud ,what with that mighty wage at Skywest-I can only dream ! Man,your MEC really negotiated..wait..what ? Oh,oops ! I forgot ! You don't have a union ! Carry on.Careful you don't fall off your high horse,lookin' down on everybody from your loft perch in a CRJ !

Any pilot who agrees to fly this airplane for less than Legacy carrier pay rates/work rules is just as bad as a SCAB in my book

No Animal on the tail. I guess the combined brand name will NOT be Frontier.

Hi!

While I think this is not the greatest thing in the world, what with Republic's "Code Share" getting around some scope restrictions, what is worse is TSA's purchase of MRJs. They ONLY fly feed. So, what are they going to do with their MRJs?????????

cliff
NBO

Hey,Steve-O,glad to see you "defending the profession".You really make us all proud ,what with that mighty wage at Skywest-I can only dream ! Man,your MEC really negotiated..wait..what ? Oh,oops ! I forgot ! You don't have a union ! Carry on.Careful you don't fall off your high horse,lookin' down on everybody from your loft perch in a CRJ !

Yeah, cause' ALPA will fix it all. They are taking care of all of us. They really care. They will save your job. They will get better pay rates. They will improve our schedules....

...and I will sell you some great ocean front property with lots of bridges on it.

Latest resources

Back