• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic orders 40 C-Series Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wasn't 100% sure until BB said that the C300 was NOT a replacement and that he had NO PLANS to retire the 320's.

It took me a few months to figure out that Bedford/Hellar/Oz are sociopathic liars. The only certainty in aviation is to read or listen to whatever these a-holes tell labor, and then assume the exact opposite.

"we will do everything not to merge list" actually means = "you dumbazzes are merging, suck it"

"we will grow the midwest brand" actually meant a number of wonderful things...

1. "we will tacticly nuke the former midwest headquarters, just in case any original midwest employees are hiding in a closet"
2. "we will offer F9 Union Mechanics Jobs in MKE, and after they sell their houses we will fill them in on the little details like it is a non-union shop with lower pay and no benefits.
3. "we tried to institute Prima Nocta on said Mechanics wives, but found out it was illegal"

"190 Casm is actually lower than your airbus Casm" actually meant "I know that I said the exact opposite yesterday at two different public conferences, but you are just imbecile pilots and I love to confuse your dumbazzes"

Yeah, I think it is safe to assume that the bombardier plane that has never flown will eventually replace the airbuses.

Sorry you guys had to learn the hard way what we already know. With these C-series now on the table as a threat of Airbus replacement I hope that the F9 guys will be a little more interested in our "rj contract." Your best interests and our best interests are now starting to get closer together. One of our biggest worries is, "Will the F9 guys support/vote for a strike at RAH?"

The second quarter of 2015 is a lifetime away in airline years. Take a snapshot of any 5 year period for the last 20 years and see for yourself.

In the spirit of BB's remarks in his latest letter, I have decided to give up agreeing to any contract concessions for lent. All of his moves aren't dividing us as a group, he is inadvertently pulling a Herb Brooks (1980 Olympic Hockey Coach) - Uniting us all against one common enemy.

Strike? Bring it.

This is great listening to other pilots arguing over who is the better paid regional pilot. For some reason this reminds me of "What's better than winning the silver in the Special Olympics?".

Nice to see more mainline jobs and careers destroyed so some little spoiled boys can pretend to have an airline job.

Sorry you guys had to learn the hard way what we already know. With these C-series now on the table as a threat of Airbus replacement I hope that the F9 guys will be a little more interested in our "rj contract." Your best interests and our best interests are now starting to get closer together. One of our biggest worries is, "Will the F9 guys support/vote for a strike at RAH?"

I hope they wake up and pray for Bankruptcy. You pee all over us then call out to us for "support". Puhlease.

Are you all 100% sure this is to replace their airbus fleet? I don't recall seeing anything pertaining to replacement in the news article? If anyone finds out, can you let the rest of us know for sure?

How does a company that has $350 million in cash, of which $197 million is restricted, pay for 40 aircraft that cost $3.06 billion, $6.34 billion if all 80 are delivered, without selling something?

What's the resale value of a 50 seater. Bye, bye buses.

Bombardier Press Release said:
Based on the list price for the CS300 aircraft, the contract is valued at approximately $3.06 billion US, which could increase to approximately $6.34 billion US if all options are exercised.

eP.

How does a company that has $350 million in cash, of which $197 million is restricted, pay for 40 aircraft that cost $3.06 billion, $6.34 billion if all 80 are delivered, without selling something?

What's the resale value of a 50 seater. Bye, bye buses.

eP.
W-x---d.

Latest resources

Back