Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic looking at Bombardier C-Series to Maybe Replace F9 Airbuses?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont MISQUOTE anything, THOSE are your lines quoted to the TEE..You are probably the biggest liar on this board. You, POPEYE, are full of dog S H ! T.

CYA
S H I T head... I was qouting someone who said I worked for $hitty wages, and I was being facetious. I know thats a big word for you so go look it up A$$ hat

AE, what were your rates two raises ago? And I don't think you guys were concerned about a B scale becasue you guys allowed it. The only reason that it was abolished was due to the failed union drive by your pilot group. Your 4yr FO rates prior to the last increase was $53 and hour on the 190. Thats the lowest in the industry........

Last edited:
s h i t head... I was qouting someone who said i worked for $hitty wages, and i was being facetious. I know thats a big word for you so go look it up a$$ hat

ae, what were your rates two raises ago? And i don't think you guys were concerned about a b scale becasue you guys allowed it. The only reason that it was abolished was due to the failed union drive by your pilot group. Your 4yr fo rates prior to the last increase was $53 and hour on the 190. Thats the lowest in the industry........

liar!

Cya

I have but two requests...

1- Popeye: please stop talking! I don't think you realize how you come across, and you really make rest of us look bad. In case you haven't figured it out yet, your misguided and ill-informed opinions are being taken as representative of the thoughts of the entire RAH pilot group. Your poor attitude and shallow depth of knowledge are being used to feed the stereotypes that do not reflect the majority of RAH pilots, nor do they reflect the hard work many of us have put into making this company a respectable place to work. Silence is golden.

2- Everyone else: Please ignore popeye. Let him scream his immature head off. We know that eventually he will settle down and see how the real world operates. For now, ignore him, and stop feeding his quest to be the loudest keyboard commando on FI. He really does not get it, and even the five percenters at RAH are embarrassed by him. If his posts were hairstyles, even Donald Trump would shake his head at this guy. He has no shame, like many kids these days, and seems to take pride in being as ignorant as possible. If he truly is an RAH pilot, then we are all apologize. If we knew who he was, we would correct him ourselves. If he is just pretending to be an RAH pilot for the sheer amusement of it, then give him the attention he deserves....none.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

"He really does not get it, and even the five percenters at RAH are embarrassed by him."

You know it is bad when even the dumb@sses think you're a dumb@ass.

S H I T head... I was qouting someone who said I worked for $hitty wages, and I was being facetious. I know thats a big word for you so go look it up A$$ hat

AE, what were your rates two raises ago? And I don't think you guys were concerned about a B scale becasue you guys allowed it. The only reason that it was abolished was due to the failed union drive by your pilot group. Your 4yr FO rates prior to the last increase was $53 and hour on the 190. Thats the lowest in the industry........

$53/hour is still $16/hour higher than your $37.

Hmm, what were the rates jetblue flew those same 190's for prior to June of this year??? That was over 3 years at rates BELOW our current rate! Have a short memory don't we.......I guess you didn't have a problem with their B scale, did you?

Ilini, most people enjoy flying with me because we are there to do a job and I don't care what other people think about us. Animal is pissed that he didn't get a # with southwest and he misquotes everything RAH people say.

So Jetblue E-190 first year Fo's made $25.00 an hour? Don't even try and compare Republic to Jetblue. I give you guys 2 years!

Calling it a "regional" or "major" aircraft has ZERO influence on pay rates. Pay rates are influenced by your leverage to negotiate better pay. Regionals have very little leverage because they can be replaced by any other regional at any time. Major or "branded" pilots can negotiate high pay because they have SCOPE - their jobs can't be transferred to a lower paid colleague. Or in Jetblue's case (no scope) they at least have managment that understands that their passengers will not come back if they find themselves riding on a CRJ with poor service and no live TV. That leverage doesn't exist in the regional world so the wages are lower.

Regional pilots don't WANT to work for less - the market (even with the influence of unions) dictates that they WILL work for less.

What management calls your jet is one way they manage your expectations. If you don't think you are worthy of higher wages, they don't need leverage to get you to accept lower wages. There is more to negotiating than what your actual leverage is. If your expectations are low, you won't try for the wages you should have. Management wins when they keep their employee's expectations low.

Scotts: excellent point. The other day I rode on an RAH E190 for the first time and I gotta say: That is an AIRLINER! The people working those flights (both in the front and the back) are doing exactly the same job and at the same level as we are in the 'bus. They deserve airline pay and qol. Hopefully, once we're all banded together we can push to get these guys/gals to the level they need to be.

Minimac: excellent point about Popeye. The same can be said about Animal Tale. He's actually a great guy on the line, but he gets a little fired up on here. Yo Animal! Love you brotha', but when you start slinging names, it's time to take a break...

If you don't think you are worthy of higher wages, they don't need leverage to get you to accept lower wages. There is more to negotiating than what your actual leverage is. If your expectations are low, you won't try for the wages you should have. Management wins when they keep their employee's expectations low.

I'll give you that, but what negotiating committee is going to go along with the company propaganda? A moron could see through that BS logic! The only reason regional employees are paid so poorly is because they don't have scope protection. It's not because they don't think they deserve more. Were you ever at a regional? Did you think you were paid fairly? Were you fooled by such silly propaganda?

I don't know what RAH pilots have for scope protection - if it's weak, they have little leverage to get higher pay. I sincerely hope that's not the case.

Latest resources

Back