Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic looking at Bombardier C-Series to Maybe Replace F9 Airbuses?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Animal you do realize that although the SLI isn't complete you are a Republic Pilot. There are no Frontier pilots, Chq pilots, or Shuttle Pilots at this company. You are a Republic pilot that happen to be operating under a temp. Frontier contract. Midwest pilots in my eyes are Republic pilots that happen to be operating under a temp Midwest contract. See what happens when we are not together. I am ready to do what it takes to improve on that F9 contract to make it a Republic Airways contract for all of us. Are you willing to do the same?

If we allow Management to seperate us, it will be suicide for us all.

RobCat,
Reread what I posted.....I see too many weak, scared and "jet-hungry" pilots.

We can GET FAR BETTER PAY and CONTRACTS, if we fight... We just dont fight, we cave in...

Second, RobCAT, look at my red tag line below....That is a REPUBLIC PILOT...I will never label myself a REPUBLIC PILOT as long as the majority if RAH pilots agree with Popeye's mentality..

Third, You, ROBCAT, seem to be pretty GUN-GHO on betterment. Let see if u can rally up our "sally" workgroup to get what we deserve...I already hear it in the crewroom, "Are u kidding, Bedford wont give us Jetblue rates!!!"

Step it up..

CYA

Second, RobCAT, look at my red tag line below....That is a REPUBLIC PILOT...I will never label myself a REPUBLIC PILOT as long as the majority if RAH pilots agree with Popeye's mentality..
Have you taken a poll and KNOW that a majority feel this way? I have come across one pilot, ONE, that feels that way. And he's a ****************************** that nobody likes anyway.

Keep in mind that the keyboard commandos that flock to this type of message board are usually the jerks that no one agrees with, but they are the loudest so everyone just assumes they represent the group. I like to think that most pilots are smarter than the average bear and realize that. Don't put too much weight on anything people say on this message board. For all you know, the guy you quoted is just flaming away and doesn't work for ANY airline.

But if you guys wern't flying 100 seat aircraft for those rates...then they wouldn't exist. Don't you guys feel a little stupid flying the same aircraft as Jet Blue, but making half the money. Doesn't that bother anyone at Republic???

Hmm, what were the rates jetblue flew those same 190's for prior to June of this year??? That was over 3 years at rates BELOW our current rate! Have a short memory don't we.......I guess you didn't have a problem with their B scale, did you?

Ilini, most people enjoy flying with me because we are there to do a job and I don't care what other people think about us. Animal is pissed that he didn't get a # with southwest and he misquotes everything RAH people say.

Last edited:
Actually, Popeye our 190 rates here at JetBlue were way better than yours two raises ago, and they still could use improvement. Plenty of people gave us crap about our scale, and rightfully so, but at least we were in the ballpark.

I'm former RAH and defend you guys against BS, but check your facts. PS that's only on the CA side, for FOs my first year pay at Blue was way more than any RAH E-Jet fo will ever see absent some serious gains. Good luck.

Ilini, most people enjoy flying with me because we are there to do a job and I don't care what other people think about us. Animal is pissed that he didn't get a # with southwest

You are an idiot, Popeye!...And logically SWA would have been better, even with a FURLOUGH!

CYA

he misquotes everything RAH people say.

I dont MISQUOTE anything, THOSE are your lines quoted to the TEE..You are probably the biggest liar on this board. You, POPEYE, are full of dog S H ! T.

CYA

Last edited:
This is for all of you Frontier guys/gals. Please keep these new aircraft deals in mind when you are in SLI agreements. I have no doubt BB would love for you guys to put a long fence on the Airbii and he would in turn get rid of them, replace them with something else, and make RAH guys fly them for ********************ty wages. I would much rather see you guys fly a Bus for better pay than have to fly a C-series or Boeing for ******************** $. Just another peice of info to pass onto your union guys. Your current pay is a much better place to start negotiations from than ours.

I am positive that the potential new aircraft deals have already been considered when thinking about the SLI. Nobody wants to screw anybody, and the union is pretty on top of things. Hope it works out to a win/win for everybody, $$$4nothin...

Latest resources

Back