• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Republic Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Without looking it up, I'm willing to bet that one was delayed from 6am for some reason - hard to believe that they were scheduled that way.

No, they actually were scheduled that way. It's only on Sundays, been happening for a while.

currently, noone is getting atl out of training..and those who bid for it are getting the other three bases by their 2nd choice on down. over half our class wanted atl so they were all distributed throughout the others. 5 of us got ind out of training (3 of which who wanted it)

CMH and IND have been nothing but big fat dorks. Everyone hates these pack of babies! They take other bases flying constantly. THey are rude, stupid and smell funny. Most of of the time they will not even return a wave or hello. No body likes these bases or their crews. I think most of them still live at home with mom and dad.

Do yourself a favor, if you want respect from the pilots and FA's, DON'T base yourself there and don't say you went to purdue and don't claim to like the buckeyes. The mid-west sucks! Burn in Hell!!

God bless

No one has mentioned S5's ORD base. How senior is it? Are any new hires assigned ORD from the beginning? If not, how long before a new hire could hold this as a base?

and don't claim to like the buckeyes

I don't know why anyone with any sort of intelligence level would claim this anyhow. Just another overrated team again this year that will get stomped by another SEC team in the championship game. The Buckeye fans are exactly what their name implies: a bunch of nuts.

How easy or difficult would it be to get CRJs in CRP or IAH? I'm interviewing in a few weeks up in Indy.

Depends on what they are interviewing for. If it's for CRJ's then it would be very easy I would guess. It's usually pretty random though as to what they are interviewing for.

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone with any sort of intelligence level would claim this anyhow. Just another overrated team again this year that will get stomped by another SEC team in the championship game. The Buckeye fans are exactly what their name implies: a bunch of nuts.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Latest resources

Back